job @ sam's club

got an interview wednesday wondering if they drug test and what questions do they ask? thanks

they do drug test, the questions are basic pretty much about previous jobs, and what skills you have for the job that you are interviewing for. Whatsams?(city)

^ ditto

it also depends on what you answered on the first interview aka the kiosk test at the club

alright i smoked bud 2 days ago and they called me for an interview yesterday scheduling me one for wednesday afternoon, what should i do?

hahahaha well if you pass your interview you take the drug test right after, if not then the next day

buy this drink called omni drink .its about 55 dollars and they sell it at a smoke shop near guitar center in hollywood..

if i were you, stop smoking that s**t. The only employers who don't seem to do drug tests are the government, be it local, state, city, etc., unless theyhave access to look up stuff that will tell them that you use.

Originally Posted by solardrgn

starting depends on position, 8.50 is lowest, cart pusher, door greeter
i work at sam's and im a lot attendant and i get paid 9 bux..
its really easy to get that that 2nd interview...
my first one was 10 minutes long
2nd was 2 minutes long and my final interview was a minute long ..
roll.gif
roll.gif

its really easy..
all they asked me was experience .. it really helped that in my past jobs , i worked at costco.. so they knew i was familiar with the job..

lol kev i dint know that was you.. which one are u applying at? i work at the one in long beach!hahaha

i worked at costco..

dude, if you worked at costco, why work at sam's club? Costco probably takes care of the employees better, not to mention pay better anyway. Lot ofemployees been there 10+ years.

Back
Top Bottom