Jobless and Frustrated NTers check in VOL. WE NOT-WORKIN!!!

Just voted on our contract which passed.

4.75% raise 2023 and back pay.
5% 2024
5.35% 2025

They also put in the contract if they don’t notify you for work at least 24 hours before if it’s not a regular shift you don’t have to show up. :lol: nice :pimp: won’t affect me now but could have used that at my last company.

Thanks man.

Wish people would seriously consider organizing, it’s not just for crappy jobs like Amazon or McDonald’s.

I like my job and I like being union, who wouldn’t want democracy in the workplace?

If you're drug free the Military Sealift Command is ALWAYS hiring. Here is a link to their upcoming job fairs which they hold all over the country. People who work for MSC are civilian mariners who sail around the globe in support of the U.S. Navy. It's a beautiful thing and you will make bank.

If you are under 40 years old, drug free, and healthy, consider the active or reserve components of any of the six branches of U.S. Military. It is a great chance to turn your life around and leave a legacy. Provided you retire, it is also a great way to begin generational wealth. Even better if you have a degree as you will make bank in the service. Few things on a resume look better than "Military Officer".

As a reminder, federal service comes with a pension after 20 years which is VERY rare in 2023. Happy hunting; I hope all my brothers and sisters get this paper.

Got a new job, it has been a whole week and I still havent heard from nobody. I am just doing the basic minimim tasks corporate is sending me via workday which is like 5 minutes sign a document and send in but otherwise free days
Get ya 💰 mayne

My job is so easy.. im starting to feel discouraged and unchallenged.

Anyone else feeling this way?

i want this so bad. and do you work at NASA lol?
Yeah :lol:
I like what I do. The amount of flexibility and resources that's allotted to me is insane.

I think it's more so, myself, needing to learn new things and getting back into the trenches.

I'm learning programming now, I going BIG and will shoot for a big tech company/startup.

Big tech pays from 100k to 1m base pay as engineers. Not including stock compensation/bonuses/sign on/

Not sure if I'll be able to make this happen.. but willing to try.

Yeah they make good money but it would be a hard job plus they have so many rules to follow. It seems like they want you to move like a 🤖.

My job is so easy.. im starting to feel discouraged and unchallenged.

Anyone else feeling this way?
Start going after promotions/new role(s)/paid conferences/education etc. When you're comfortable and bored, aim for that next leap that'll get you some more compensation. Should be some form of advancements you can pursue

Start going after promotions/new role(s)/paid conferences/education etc. When you're comfortable and bored, aim for that next leap that'll get you some more compensation. Should be some form of advancements you can pursue
stay money motivated. be comfortable being uncomfortable

Back
Top Bottom