JOBS 101 -- Where to land a job for the summer!?

I need some help finding a job this year. May sound early, but I'm hoping to secure a job for the summer time come the end of April.

Would someone be able to list some agencies or companies that have job postings, preferably to students.

I know of one...

Mosaic Jobs
Responsible for mass field sales and promotions.
Example: Rogers Wireless, you work at a booth all day, say Wonderland, asking people to name ringtones and then handing out promotional prizes such as a wrist band that says "rogers"

If anyone is looking for a a painter, I'll do it.. Just as long as they don't get on my shoes. lol.

Let the networking begin. Peace and Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

check out some temp agencies
i used appleone

they can help u get some quick temporary (ie summer) jobs that pay the bills, and ive gotten a job within 2 weeks everytime i went to em

but expect to do some boring @#%$ like CSR or call center work

its good nuff if ur a student i suppose

Thanks man... Will check.

Were you terminated after a month and found another job or was it that each summer that's what you do?

Call center work... the people that call homes selling or doing survey crap.

And what is CSR?
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

well i worked for bell , that job lasted me 3 and half months, basically through the summer

sometimes u can get fired caz they only need u for X amount of time, but sometimes as in the case with bell, they'll give u a 3 month contract, so unless ur an idiot you can basically fill the position

CSR - customer service rep

Yo, a buddy of mine started a painting service if you are interested in painting once in a while.
Downfall is, we live in the north, so we do our paintings in Newmarket. lol.

I'm also searching for a job. I got hired to Footlocker, and before they can give me a schedule the manager calls me saying that I got un-hired. @#%$?!!
I recently had an interview for Bluenotes (yeah I know, shhiit) but I just need a job ASAP.
I might try SportChek

Back
Top Bottom