Joe Budden in Nike Foamposite One LAKERS Colorway???!

I was just watching a video of Slaughterhouse and Joe Budden happened to be rocking a Lakers Foam colorway. I'm assuming they are probably a Goldenstate customs but if so these are SUPER CLEAN & WELL DONE. Looks like a manufactured pair. Overall though the shoe is
pimp.gif
. I would mess around buy a pair of GS Foams just to do them like that since it's Lakers on this side. But peep the screenshots and video below.

2cgxzx3.jpg

11kjmhc.jpg

Just looks like he got the soles painted. I'm not a huge fan of the shoe, but it's not a bad idea. I'd just think it would be easier to get a more balanced effect by putting some purple laces in and calling it a day.

ugly imo, look better with a clear sole... would like to see the blackout sole still tho!

Can't be a sole swap, unless there was a Foam with purple soles we don't know about. Gotta be dyed.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Can't be a sole swap, unless there was a Foam with purple soles we don't know about. Gotta be dyed.
QFT
Knicks fan in Lakers foams though, should've balled out and painted the soles of the royals orange.  

Hypebeast alert, wait for knicks foams pic. 
roll.gif

I'm sorry, you just can't do this shoe in any color, its not going to work.

Originally Posted by taxtow

Originally Posted by thapointguy

QFT
Knicks fan in Lakers foams though, should've balled out and painted the soles of the royals orange.  

Hypebeast alert, wait for knicks foams pic. 
roll.gif
for cereal?
nike-air-foamposite-one-knicks-customs-10.jpg

I would say sole painting except that if you look really close it looks like the swoosh on lace outlets looks purple.

Back
Top Bottom