Joe Budden Just Keeps Winning With The Ladies..Latest Victim....ESTHER BAXTER

Originally Posted by TheHype

Originally Posted by DJ Sphinx

so this guy has had three of the baddest video chicks??? How's that even possible, he's a one hit wonder...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Probably the only rapper with a little bit of money that takes them serious enough to wife 
laugh.gif
 i bet others smashed and threw it to the side like other video o's... Budden is simpin in DR with em and letting them feel like wifey and cook him breakfast... Not necessarily a bad thing if they look like that 
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Saw this two days ago and could only smh. I use to have the biggest crush on Esther ever since I saw freak-a-leak.
This

I remember seeing her on the cover of reggae gold, then when the XXL spread came out I was like
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Tahiry booty, Esther *******.

You got a better chance finding a wild Mewtwo.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Damn. I would pick Tahiry's booty over them mammaries tho.
Nah Esther overall looks way better imo

word.

and she looks just as good if not better as when Freak a leak came out...who knows how Tahiry will hold up

the sad thing is Fab smashed Tahriy and Esther, and now Joey makes them Wifey material.

I would def wife Esther though.
wallpaper_esther_baxter_1_-900x675.jpg

esther-baxter-vida-guerra.jpg

96e2551e72bad9eb6e1423b9a0e338b706a695d_r.jpg

whoever says Esther Baxter aint hot really needs to question their sexuality. Ill be the first to admit that everyone has their own taste, but what straight man would not want to motorboat that broad???

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Damn. I would pick Tahiry's booty over them mammaries tho.
Nah Esther overall looks way better imo

word.

and she looks just as good if not better as when Freak a leak came out...who knows how Tahiry will hold up

This. Plus Tahiry's ({}) is
sick.gif
lookin

Originally Posted by JD214

She's alright
grin.gif
This dude said alright though.
If Esther is "okay" to you, you either (a. pull dimes on a regular (b. don't like black females (c. don't like girls period.
And let's be serious, none of you pull dimes on the regular, myself included. Half of you cuff wooly mammoth-looking broads.

Saw this two days ago and could only smh. I use to have the biggest crush on Esther ever since I saw freak-a-leak....but I wouldn't ever replace her with what I got right now.
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

the sad thing is Fab smashed Tahriy and Esther, and now Joey makes them Wifey material.

I would def wife Esther though.
wallpaper_esther_baxter_1_-900x675.jpg

esther-baxter-vida-guerra.jpg

All too familiar with these pics.
This woman helped me discover me in my early high school years. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Saw this two days ago and could only smh. I use to have the biggest crush on Esther ever since I saw freak-a-leak....but I wouldn't ever replace her with what I got right now.
pimp.gif
grin.gif

you know his girl was watching that as he was typing.. Like she was looking and clears her throat and without hesitation types that last part
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom