Joe Budden: Mood Muzik 4.... A Turn 4 The Worst 10/26

Are You In That Mood Yet?
wbqnsy.jpg

WHY NOT?

Can't wait for this, hopefully he puts some of the Great Escape tracks on there.. He admitted that he will be putting Stuck in The Moment on this ft Emanny which is just
eek.gif
. And that Short Summer track is too dope, that guitar...

Can't wait for this, hopefully he puts some of the Great Escape tracks on there.. He admitted that he will be putting Stuck in The Moment on this ft Emanny which is just
eek.gif
. And that Short Summer track is too dope, that guitar...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

ill bet my life savings it doesnt come out on that date...

How much you got...... No Budden album date is ever accurate... except this one...
29lmipj.png

Originally Posted by jthagreat

ill bet my life savings it doesnt come out on that date...

How much you got...... No Budden album date is ever accurate... except this one...
29lmipj.png

I think Joe should just cut his losses and stop doing this series after this. Break out of the depressed emo rapper that thinks he's better than he is and and doesn't know when to shut up lane and do something else. These joints aint really improving and the way he currently living life seem he'd just be faking it.

I think Joe should just cut his losses and stop doing this series after this. Break out of the depressed emo rapper that thinks he's better than he is and and doesn't know when to shut up lane and do something else. These joints aint really improving and the way he currently living life seem he'd just be faking it.

Back
Top Bottom