Joe Budden - Rage and The Machine [Coming Soon] Vol. We've got a runner

Haven't really listened to Budden in bit, but I thought it was very fitting that one of his songs popped up in the shuffle after all this beefing and runups

:x :pimp:

We gonna need a 4th challenger who is a) good at rapping b) not scared to go at the others. 4 man battle royal, anything goes, hardcore match.

I would respect him alot more for taking the shot rather than protecting his fg%

I don't wanna see push brought into the this. I'd rather see him one on one with somebody. This 4 way thing yall talmbout would be corny.

I'm glad Joe is back spitting.

I feel like he took a bit of a hiatus. He was still rapping, but not like this. Welcome back.

That Roc line had me rolling.

Marissa left I'll Name This Podcast Later.

And the downslide begins, they just lost the best person.

People actually like her? She's actually dumb, like mentally slow. Not sure how anyone would miss her. She can never keep up, she's always lost and she begs for attention even at her own expense.

She brought the majority of the humor to the pod with her stories and general bird actions. Not sure we can listen to Joe and Rory agree with everything the other says week after week with no contrary opinions.

Still one of my favourite pods, but I'm expecting a huge downslide, even these last few weeks, her presence has been missed. To me, she was the best of the three.

Last edited:
I like what Ice has done so far. He doesn't hold back, which is necessary. Not a fan of him on Twitter but he brings balance and has common sense. He'll go against Joe.

Rory is a yes man and a cornball. Kept attempting rock jokes and ****. Like he had to fill in for Marissa.

Last edited:
Officially Ice is one of the greatest tweeters of all time. I dont go on it anymore but that guy was entertaining back when I was on it.

I enjoy Rory but without Marissa his contributions will suffer cause he and Joe just think too much alike and ones famous and one isnt so it'll always look like Rory is just sucking up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom