Joe Rogan Podcast

^You can listen to spotify for free with ads. I never heard any ads on it though. Ive only been using spotify for JBP and i never had ads happen in the middle of the podcast or anything in my experience

I got spotify premium and even complete downloads of Tyson's or Miley podcasts were spotty. moments of blackness with no audio trying to match up with the newly integrated visual component of the spotify app. For that reason I couldn't finish Miley's for about an hour in. switched to Tyson. his is skippable :lol::rolleyes.

TLDL: He's more happy about being in the gym working out/boxing exercises than about the fight he's scheduled in. Because remember when he quit he quit quit like never went to the gym or touched a treadmill. just smoked up and relaxed

Real life American hero b

What else is our country hiding from us??
funny-alien-vector-1085004__01.jpg

on the Spotify desktop app you cannot 2x speed it. making me revert back to my phone. just discovered it. another con i suppose. and if you don't have that just stick to YT

As long as Joe can light a joint(cbd since he's in TX now) and throw in some dmt questions I'm down.

Joe has already said he's not voting for Biden and that he has dementia and is unfit to be president. This Tim Kennedy bootlicker loves Trump because he gives the military what they want. Trump immediately said he was in to do the podcast This whole thing sounds fishy and Biden (not that I think he will anyway) should not go anywhere near this underground sex dungeon Joe calls his studio. Biden doesn't need to debate Trump, it could only hurt him.

Gonna be hard for Joe to interview two opposed people. He typically agrees and goes along with his guests opinions.

Can someone provide examples (or links) of when his guests are clearly incorrect on something & Joe does this? Not saying it doesn't happen, but I don't think I ever witness this.

Edit: unless agreeing means not violently opposing/disagreeing what his guests have said, which I agree & see from his pov why he wouldn't want to do that lol. To me, it seems like he just lets it go, not agreeing with them.

Last edited:

On his latest podcast episode on Thursday, Joe Rogan took aim at protesters in Portland, Ore., calling their clashes with police “madness.” For further evidence, he pointed to the massive forest fires tearing through Oregon this month.

“They’ve arrested left-wing people for lighting these forest fires,” he said on “The Joe Rogan Experience” to his millions of listeners. “You know, air-quote, ‘activists.’ This is also something that’s not widely being reported.”
That’s not true, according to both the FBI and local law enforcement in Oregon. In fact, those agencies have urged people to stop spreading claims that antifa members are starting fires, warning that the misinformation is hampering efforts to battle the wildfires and fueling a dangerous surge of vigilantism.

“Conspiracy theories and misinformation take valuable resources away [from] local fire and police agencies working around-the-clock to bring these fires under control,” the FBI said last week in a statement. “Please help our entire community by only sharing validated information from official sources.”

-Biden should not do it because it will be silly for him to have a bigoted low information diet conspiracy theorist right winger be a moderator of a damn Presidential debate.

Biden should not do it because it will be silly for him to have a bigoted low information diet conspiracy theorist right winger be a moderator of a damn Presidential debate.

qfe

i don't listen to dude but i've never heard him articulate anything but what could be considered right wing or libertarian POVs

which is "fine" i guess but why are people pretending that's not what he is?

Back
Top Bottom