Joe Rogan Podcast

Nah, I would be cool with 12 weeks. Workers are not employers' property. It all equals out in the end anyway. So if a personal is out on paternity leave, what they do with their time in their business.
From a business perspective that’s also tough because if you have multiple people at the same time out on such a long leave, makes it hard to run a business. You can’t just hire people temporarily or hire and fire.

From a business perspective that’s also tough because if you have multiple people at the same time out on such a long leave, makes it hard to run a business. You can’t just hire people temporarily or hire and fire.
Ok sure, it will be tough for some businesses. I also think most will adapt to deal with it in the long run. Many around the world, including America, do it now

Still think it is a great policy

Like right now, why don't we think about it from the other direction. In America, we give employers so much damn control over people's lives that they think that new parents shouldn't even have time to spend time with their child after it is born. That request is somehow ridiculous to some employers, but I see it from the other direction, the status quo is ridiculous

Employers have had generations of it being one way, they gonna have to deal with it being another if.

Anyway, this is not even getting passed

Last edited:
Yes you can. They are called contractors.

I had two months off for paternity leave and you know what, the company I work for supported me. They had resources in place to back me up while I was out. If you wanna attract and retain top talent in this current environment then this is an important benefit, imo.

Yes you can. They are called contractors.

I had two months off for paternity leave and you know what, the company I work for supported me. They had resources in place to back me up while I was out. If you wanna attract and retain top talent in this current environment then this is an important benefit, imo.
But at the end of the day it’s all about the bottom dollar and profits.

They really wrote a piece about this?:lol:
Before he went full clown he use to be criticized for having right wing dorks like Shapiro on his podcast, giving them a platfrom to spew nonsense. Now the media considers him one but give him a platform by writing a piece on something he said damn near ever week.

Last edited:
They really wrote a piece about this?:lol:
Before he went full clown he use to be critisized for having right wing dorks like Shapiro on his podcast, giving them a platfrom to spew nonsense. Now the media considers him one but give him a platform by writing a piece on something he said damn near ever week.
New York Post is a right wing newspaper

Last edited:
I will never understand why either of these guys are a thing

AC679A6B-2773-4530-A4BB-F0534DF7F924.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom