Joe Rogan Podcast

About five minutes in and we're talking about some dude trying to have sex with Ron Paul. People don't listen to Alex Jones because they agree with his nuttery. It's simply for laughs.

Just imagine if Joe had Kayne and Alex Jones on at the same time :lol:

About five minutes in and we're talking about some dude trying to have sex with Ron Paul. People don't listen to Alex Jones because they agree with his nuttery. It's simply for laughs.

Just imagine if Joe had Kayne and Alex Jones on at the same time :lol:

Lol, I still remember that part of Borat. I was dying in the theaters 😂😂😂😂😂😂

This could be interesting.

Two more clowns joining together.

One thing I can't stand about Rogan is that beyond sanitizing far-right racism for the audience when he does invite on progressive he only invites on certain kinds. People that will complain about liberal identity politics and the Democratic Party's embrace of it. So it gives him some deniability against people calling out him feeding his viewers nonsense because he can say "see I have left-wing people on".

I really can’t **** with Kanye anymore.

**** is sad.

dude already was a kardashian to me.. but now I can’t even enjoy his early work anymore

thank Jesus the GOAT ain’t had any of this BS

1603905642805.gif

I don't think he'll ever have Dave Rubin or Candace Owens on his show ever again, so he does seem to have his limits.

You just got to skip the bad and enjoy the good interviews when it comes to him.

Stick to the MMA, Athletes, and non-political figures and his podcast is #HIghQuality.

Hopefully he stops bringing heat to himself

Rogan is giving idiots the ability to speak out on things they were already shut out for. They were shut out for a reason. Again, **** joe Rogan
I love that he has the balls to feature all kinds of people on his show. Smart and the idiots. If somebody takes alex jones seriously then that's their fault.
I was laughing through the whole podcast. That dude must be an act.

Back
Top Bottom