Joe Rogan Podcast

Why would anyone listen to Rogan? I'm genuinely curious.
2 words. Joey. Diaz.

But, the guest. Jake the Snake was a good one and I don't even like wrestling. Idk where people get this idea Joe Rogan is a self help, or informational podcast. They just look at clips and other people's opinions and think that what it is. Its cool you when you do it....

2 words. Joey. Diaz.

But, the guest. Jake the Snake was a good one and I don't even like wrestling. Idk where people get this idea Joe Rogan is a self help, or informational podcast. They just look at clips and other people's opinions and think that what it is. Its cool you when you do it....
The Church >>>>

joe-rogan-kettlebell.gif

Which part of what I said would even be worth lying about?

Idk, that you're not sure if you'll even watch it. It's supposed to be a good one. You don't say that about any ol' episode. Can't believe you wouldn't get to it eventually.

Idk, that you're not sure if you'll even watch it. It's supposed to be a good one. You don't say that about any ol' episode. Can't believe you wouldn't get to it eventually.

Man I have damn near 1000 videos in my watch later. That convo will be 2+ hours. It isn't urgent that I will get to it. Me thinking it will be a good convo doesn't really make it a MUST listen.

Wide range of topics/guests.

Something for everyone.

That simple.

But yes OBVIOUSLY, VERRRRRRRRY political.

And very biased. His own long time listeners say so. The fact he interjects it into every pod, is their issue.

Not only that, but he strategically picks & chooses who and how he wants to cover politics with. You know that.

For instance, he’ll have Brian Simpson up there, and tip toe around it. You know how he rocks :lol:

Dude is a paid propagandist. You’ll see very soon enough.

He does the same thing in the wrestling thread with Jim Cornette videos :smh:.

And very biased. His own long time listeners say so. The fact he interjects it into every pod, is their issue.

Not only that, but he strategically picks & chooses who and how he wants to cover politics with. You know that.

For instance, he’ll have Brian Simpson up there, and tip toe around it. You know how he rocks :lol:

I see it but I'm not there for THAT. Like osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh said, some people that listen to his show aren't there for the politics. It's very possible to listen to his shows for other reasons.

@osh kosh bosh[/USER] said, some people that listen to his show aren't there for the politics. It's very possible to listen to his shows for other reasons.
Yup.

I never watch any of the political podcasts.

Its crazy people even take Joe seriously when it comes to politics, dude is a comedian/cage fight announcer and he says it all the time "Don't take me seriously, I'm just a comedian who tells peenis jokes"

Yet his detractors think he is a presidential candidate or something. He's not even a politician :lol:

They swear like he is literally drafting bills and passing them into office.

Wild.

Anyone who takes Rogans political advice is a goof anyways

His knowledge extends to comedy and combat sports

Aaron Rodgers is the one I listen to for political advice
IMG_2881.gif

Man I have damn near 1000 videos in my watch later. That convo will be 2+ hours. It isn't urgent that I will get to it. Me thinking it will be a good convo doesn't really make it a MUST listen.

Why should it be good? Especially if you're into Joe Rogan not for the political episodes.

Stop minimizing his reach and his impact. Why do that?
Nah dude definitely not minimizing it he has the biggest platform on earth
No one gets his level of views

I’m just saying when it comes to politics he’s an idiot - anyone who votes based off what Rogan says is also an idiot
He’s a good interviewer though

It should be good to hear people honestly discuss why biological men shouldn't compete in sports vs. Biological women.

Nothing political about that. (Well it shouldn't be a political debate).

I regret to inform you that it is a political debate. You should remove that episode from your 1000+ video backlog asap.

I view the topic the same way I viewed Covid Vaccines and mask wearing being FORCED into being a political.

Again, I am simply speaking on divisions in SPORTS.

Not actual civil rights of trans folks.

So again, if having the opinion of men should compete with men and women should compete with women makes me transphobic, then whatever. Call it how you want to call it.

So you’re saying you’re transphobic?

IMG_2294.jpeg

Got it.

IMG_2295.gif

Or in other words, "I want to listen to a completely unqualified person reaffirm my same bigoted beliefs".

Joe couldn't find a doctor, biologist, sociologist, anthropologist or anyone remotely educated about the topic but instead chooses a girl whose crowning achievement in life is getting cooked in a race and who hasn't stopped crying about it since.

Surely that'll be an "honest" conversation.

Right on par for the Rogan crowd.

Or in other words, "I want to listen to a completely unqualified person reaffirm my same bigoted beliefs".

Joe couldn't find a doctor, biologist, sociologist, anthropologist or anyone remotely educated about the topic but instead chooses a girl whose crowning achievement in life is getting cooked in a race and who hasn't stopped crying about it since.

Surely that'll be an "honest" conversation.

Right on par for the Rogan crowd.

IMG_2296.gif

I view the topic the same way I viewed Covid Vaccines and mask wearing being FORCED into being a political.

Again, I am simply speaking on divisions in SPORTS.

Not actual civil rights of trans folks.

So again, if having the opinion of men should compete with men and women should compete with women makes me transphobic, then whatever. Call it how you want to call it.

Well, it remains a political issue nonetheless. Riley Gaines wants to take it past sports with trans rights and associates with politicians and activists actively working to do just that. That's all I'm saying to you.

Back
Top Bottom