Joe Rogan/Shane Smith (Vice Mag.) -Great interview Vice Guide...

VBS.tv is one of the best things on the internet. Such great video docs that you will never see anywhere. The +##es in the Caribbean doc is just crazy and funny at the same time and Epicly Later'd is the best skate docs out.

Huge fan of Joe's podcast. Shane Smith's documentaries are always eye opening and everyone should peep them. Liberia was kinda tough to watch some crazy stuff in that one.

Pretty shocking. Im so sheltered and lucky in my life its sickening. There is a show called "Unreported World" which I believe is aired in England does a lot of stories similar to this, check it out.
Thanx for this OP.

def a good listen, I had no idea that we use so many conflict-products.. 
ohwell.gif

Those documentaries are some of the best TV out. I wish they were longer or had uncut versions.

"Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night. ALLDAY!" - Nick Diaz

Joe Rogan is very informative a lot of the time, but he also sometimes says some INCREDIBLY stupid stuff. I do listen/ watch his podcast pretty religiously, though.
laugh.gif

I love documentaries like this and the ones they show on Current TV, because they show stories that regular news stations won't touch.

Just listened to the whole podcast when they spoke about this, I'm hooked now . The shows cover so many topics

I finally listened.
eek.gif

Awesome all around, I'll definitely be checking for Shane's show on HBO and this podcast is on point. Good look OP
pimp.gif

Yeah. The Vice Travel Guide stuff is fascinating. More interesting than anything on actual television these days. It has enough action and edge to be very entertaining, while remaining informative.

Mangudai, they go to third world places and purposefully look for the craziest stuff, neglecting to inform the audience why it is/was so crazy. There was a war? Okay. We barely get the who, what, when, and where but we never really get the WHY.

Did we really need to follow that former Liberian warlord to Church?

At the end of the day, these videos are entertaining. Just thought some criticism was warranted. These could be better with more exposition.

http://nymag.com/daily/in...puts_vice_founder_i.html

Back
Top Bottom