Joey Bada$$ 1999 mixtape

He premiered some new song off the album prod by Alchemist last night at the XXL show.

I don't have any videos myself but it was nuts. and plenty of people had their phones up so that should be floating around soon enough.

He premiered some new song off the album prod by Alchemist last night at the XXL show.

I don't have any videos myself but it was nuts. and plenty of people had their phones up so that should be floating around soon enough.

Good looks on that info! Here it is!

oG $wank.Verified account
‏@joeyBADASS_
but **** it, eye'll just make this announcement. My "Summer Knights Ep" drops June 12th. good day
Reply Retweet Favorite More

oG $wank.Verified account
‏@joeyBADASS_
but **** it, eye'll just make this announcement. My "Summer Knights Ep" drops June 12th. good day
Reply Retweet Favorite More

So pumped for this. Interesting that he said "my". I thought this was a Pro Era tape although I thought it was shocking that they would do another group project so soon.

^Doc was pretty decent! Dudes definitely bring the energy at their shows and I loved their performance when I attended the 1st NY show.

Random question regarding Pro Era:

Does anyone know what happened to T'nah Apex (shorty who did the hook on "Snakes" and dropped and ill verse on "Suspect")? Is she still down with Pro Era because I was shocked she wansn't involved in PEEP and she is not in any videos ever. I really liked what I heard from and her flow reminded me a lot of Lauryn Hill....just wondering if anyone knew what happened to her or if she is still involved with PE.

The production this guy gets.:pimp:

Yeah man its just disgusting how good the production he gets is. It is why I am confident that his debut has very good potential to be classic.

Word is Bond is fiyah man!! Statik laced that beat.....I didn't expect to hear anything off the EP yet so this was a surprise. I can't wait to hear this project!!

Oh btw Joey tweeted today that Summer Knights is no longer an EP but instead a full length project! :pimp:

Last edited:
Word is Bond is another banger, Can't wait for Summer Knights.

On a side note, Joey and Bronson dropping their **** on back to back days has me soo excited.

I figured this would happen once Summer Knights was made a full length project but his debut B4D***** has been officially pushed back. I am happy to get Summer Knights but this is a bit disappointing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom