Jogger pants...

Which site has Publish Legacy Joggers for the cheapest compared to the others?

Or are they the same price across the boards?

Which site has Publish Legacy Joggers for the cheapest compared to the others?

Or are they the same price across the boards?
 Pretty much $90 unless you find a coupon code. I recommend Zappos with free shipping and free returns if they don't fit.

guys i have a question, i have 2 pairs of the Publish Classic Joggers and I need to wear a Size 34 in those.

I'm now looking to buy the Publish Legacy Joggers as well, how should I size ? 34 as well ? Thought I'd better check because hearing inconsistent sizing across the Publish jogger styles. Thanks.

guys i have a question, i have 2 pairs of the Publish Classic Joggers and I need to wear a Size 34 in those.

I'm now looking to buy the Publish Legacy Joggers as well, how should I size ? 34 as well ? Thought I'd better check because hearing inconsistent sizing across the Publish jogger styles. Thanks.
Ima 33 waist and own classics in sz 34. I shoulda sized down bc too much room in waist. I own legacies in Sz 32 and they fit perfect. Size down or get same size.

Wore my zanerobe dynamo for the first time today, TOP quality. Feels great and thick. I probably should have waited to wear these on a cooler day.

Ima 33 waist and own classics in sz 34. I shoulda sized down bc too much room in waist. I own legacies in Sz 32 and they fit perfect. Size down or get same size.

Thanks repped. Any other feedback ?

I sized down on my legacies and they fit perfect.

not really. You won't be disappointed with the legacies
That is true. Out of all the joggers I've had so far, the Legacies rank as my favorite. One thing that I did notice was that when I tried on a 32, it was a tad too big. And since they don't have a 31, I tried on another 32 after I recalled another NT'er saying that the same size pants may have a slight difference in fit. What do you know, the second one although the same size fit a lot better.

On a side note, I remember someone asking about the Dirty Robert's Hillside joggers on Flashxhype. Wore those today and the fit is OK. The downside to it is that it's a drawstring so it wasn't fitted around my waist very well. It gave that "sagging" look which bothered me a bit but for the price I paid for it didn't matter to me.

Had two cheap pairs of joggers (Elevate and Elwood), been wearing them for about 6 mos now...

Just got in a pair of Publish Legacies in Navy and I'm amazed. The fit/length/quality is pretty nice.

Still waiting on UO to ship my olive and tan pairs (backordered til 7/11/14)

Question for all Publish Legacy owners:

Is there any difference in length if you go from a 28 to a 30?

What major/minor differences are there? What about the seat fit?

Regarding the flashxhype joggers, do you guys think I should get a medium or a large? I have a 34 waist and am 5'8"

Regarding the flashxhype joggers, do you guys think I should get a medium or a large? I have a 34 waist and am 5'8"
I would recommend the medium. I am an inch shorter and wear a 32 and the small fit me well but was baggy in the waist because of the drawstring. The medium was too big in the waist on me so you would probably have the same problem with the large.

I wear 34 in Levis and got a Large in the Flashxhype joggers and fits pretty good. I like them but not a huge fan of the drawstrings after wearing them, but for that price they can't be beat.

Thanks guys. How long did it take for them to get it out? It says "Pre-order now! Estimated ship date: 5/22/14 – 5/27/14.", so I don't know what to expect here. I got the large BTW.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. How long did it take for them to get it out? It says "Pre-order now! Estimated ship date: 5/22/14 – 5/27/14.", so I don't know what to expect here. I got the large BTW.
I actually bought mine from a shop over the weekend so I have no experience with flashxhype

Back
Top Bottom