Jogger pants...

I wonder if Nordstrom has a seperate stock for the general public or if it's just leftover stock

Any help on where to find these joggers?
Zanerobe dynamo

and i am with you guys im saying this is the color on sale at nordstroms.  They left the whiter color up there but seem to be taking down the stuff that made the sale.  Just like stated no burgandy sureshots up...no camel/khaki dynamo's....so prob on sale.  I just hope they have sizes when it goes live

Might bite the bullet and just sign up for the Debit if my roommate cant come through with the disco for some reason. No fees, just links it to your bank acct

Nordies has the second link that's posted on sale for 78. They are more of a olive color than khaki in person. Sorry for the confusion. In my experince sale items generally don't sale out.

Dynamos fit the same as sureshots right? Should I get the same size as I wear for sureshots. Anybody who has both can chime in?

Nordstrom had those Munk Trunks for 39.99 a few months back on the site. Bought a pair but returned then cause I didn't like how they fit

Last edited:
i would say the sureshots are a fair price...but i just cant picture myself wearing them bc of that awkwardly placed zanerobe tab on the upper glute area

dynamos are just too expensive imo. pass

Thoughts on sureshot fit? I have em in blk and khaki and I can't seem to get used to the fit. Feels extra tight on thigh and uncomfortably loose in crotch area. I get the whole drop crotch thing but is it comfortable for everyone? And btw I'm 5'8" 170 lbs Sz 33 true and went down to a 32, 34 would've been too long.

Last edited:
Thoughts on sureshot fit? I have em in blk and khaki and I can't seem to get used to the fit. Feels extra tight on thigh and uncomfortably loose in crotch area. I get the whole drop crotch thing but is it comfortable for everyone? And btw I'm 5'8" 170 lbs Sz 33 true and went down to a 32, 34 would've been too long.

dam.. thanks for posting this.. im 5'10.. 180, and I was going to get a 32, looks like that might not work out.. might have to get the 34 then.. do you have any legacies?

dam.. thanks for posting this.. im 5'10.. 180, and I was going to get a 32, looks like that might not work out.. might have to get the 34 then.. do you have any legacies?
34 is perfect and im the exact same height and weight

I am 6 foot 180lbs.  I play soccer my quads are bigger.  34 in zanerobe sureshots.  Best pants i own.  I also don't know what it means to be "uncomfortably loose in crotch area".  That to me is the best part.  They are slim...tapered...and not tight at all in the crotch.  Its like im wearing champion sweatpants at recess in the 6th grade...except they look way better

My natural size is a 32 or 33.  So i sized up.  I tried publish legacys on in Tan and a 32 fit perfectly.  They are "vanity sized" so they fit bigger.  Kith Mercers are the same way. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom