Jogger pants...

Sorry I took so long to answer, didn't realize you posted. I'd say go true to size for the cargo ones, and the H&M ones it's hard to say because the different releases fit differently.
I copped the ZensWear ones. Didn't know they were based in Atlanta. Very impressed by the quality.

Got a size Small tech fleece cropped pant in Navy that i'm looking to trade for a black or any other color in Size small or Medium. Or If interested PM me, i'll let go cheap.

Anybody here got pics of the Nike black tech fleece joggers with the gold swoosh? They seem like they were available for only a few days

So the eBay seller that I got the cargo F.O.G. Messaged me and told me that he opened a website that she's slowly starting to add different kinds of streetwear too. Seeing as I was happy with the cargo pants I got and he offered me 20% off I decided to go ahead and order some pants. I went and got the standard olive green H&M style twill zipper pants (http://www.zenswear.com/product-page/ba4d38e4-8e26-220d-66b8-948213a93c59) and I went out on a limb and got the actual fear of god style pants in black(http://www.zenswear.com/product-page/f33225ca-5bbd-0c33-872b-e54e29d03030). A little more expensive but I figured worst case if I didn't like them I could return them. They both came in and I'm so impressed with the quality on both. During my back and forth with the seller back on eBay he told me that he contracts his clothing to be made himself so they're not generic low quality copies. So here's my review.

The olive pair is the same shade of green as the cargo ones I reviewed a while back but these are actually my size length wise. To be honest I actually love these more than the H&M version, the cut and fit is better, the drawstrings aren't as long, and the twill is a hell of a lot more solid and sturdy than the H&M versions which I think means they won't get huge and stretch out after a few wears. and that price beats resell any day of the week. Looking forward to the beige ones dropping soon. The seller told me he'd give me a heads up when they do. And I'll make sure I review them when i do get them. Here are some basic fit pics.
View media item 2162943View media item 2162946Also here's a comparison between the olives I just picked up and the darker pair from H&M. They're the same size but look how much more parachute like the H&M versions are :lol: especially in the waist down to the upper thigh
View media item 2162968Now for the black pair. These are my favorite by far of the two. Everything about this pair just says high quality, they're of what I can only describe as a soft flat corduroy without the ripples. They've got a long soft felt drawstrings in the waist band which which feels almost as soft as the pants do. The pants fit great and are both sturdy and flexible if that makes sense? Long tapered legs with out the elastic scrunchies going up the hem, which they don't need because they stack naturally. The fit on these are just clean. I'm 6'4" 240lbs and although I'm a size 34 I usually go up to a size 36 in anything tapered because I've got thick quads and these fit absolutely perfect. I'm seriously considering retiring my black H&M twill pants because I like these so much :lol:
View media item 2162957View media item 2162959
All in all these are items number 2 and 3 that I've picked up from zenswear.com and they've done me right with both purchases and all pairs of pants.
Like last time i put all the pics in an imgur album that you guys can comb through at your own leisure. I'll continue to post when I pick up some more stuff!

Im a 30 in the HM pants (fit a BIT snug at first but now have stretched out where I need to tie then) but some of my jeans are 32, although a bit loose in the waiste.

You recommend me ordering a 30 or 32?

Last edited:
Went by a local HM today to return a jacket, and noticed that they now have a green camo version of the zip pants now.

I grabbed a pair of camo joggers there for $10 during that summer clearance sale, so although I like the zips, I don't like them an extra $20 worth (too late to return the other pair). I'll stick with my olives and blacks, although I wish they would re-release the tan ones.

Copped some of these yesterday. Really dope pants. I bought the olive ones and im about to get some more colors this week. Im glad i checked this thread because i would have never checked for these.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for the tan/khaki H&M zipper pants? I've got a brand new size 36 I'm looking to get rid of to buy anyother size

Anyone know of a spot with white sweatpants/joggers? Need for my storm trooper Halloween costume lol

Uniqlo is having a sale on their joggers. Anyone have any experience with them? The pics don't make them look that great.

Was at an H&M in Atlanta yesterday, and I noticed they had a fair amount of the tan scrunch zip pants. I've seen a ton of the olive and black that were re-released awhile ago, and even a new camo version, but first time to see the tan ones. Guess they were 're-released' as well?

Was at an H&M in Atlanta yesterday, and I noticed they had a fair amount of the tan scrunch zip pants. I've seen a ton of the olive and black that were re-released awhile ago, and even a new camo version, but first time to see the tan ones. Guess they were 're-released' as well?

The new tans and the old ones are pretty drastically different. Different material, different color, different cut. I highly prefer the original but the new ones def get the job done

decided to join the bw. Went to HM today and they  had black, olive and khaki so I decided to grab all 3 
laugh.gif

Yeah theres a difference between the new ones and first batch. I need a new pair of black ones, mine stretched a ton.

Yeah theres a difference between the new ones and first batch. I need a new pair of black ones, mine stretched a ton.

Not the biggest fan of the new fit to be honest. Wearing the camo pair right now. My normal 34 with the new ones is too tight and 36 is too loose. Plus the drop crotch is massive compared to the old ones.

Last edited:
I tried them on at Cumberland Mall. They are stocked pretty good. I agree with others the fit is much different.

I couldn't do the drop crotch on the new H&M pants. Tried them on in store this past weekend.

don't mind the drop crotch. Just have to fold the waist once and it aint that bad. These will become my work pants 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom