Jogger pants...

Anyone own Elwood Jogger joints? What do you think about them? Comfy? Are they skinny or more slim looser fitting at the calves

Got my tech fleece on Saturday and didn't even realize until today when I tracked them lol. Glad I got a medium instead of small I like mine a little baggier and wear them with bball shoes just to chill. Here's a few pics of the fit I took

View media item 707500
View media item 707501
Comfy as hell and I like the zip pockets and knee section

I'm one of the first ones to start wearing track pants around my area that are these style (The ones you guys are referring to in this thread) So i wanted to help you guys out with 1 link to get you in the right direction H&M is a great place to get them but if you don't want a tight balls fit go with these http://shop.cottonon.com/shop/product/trippy-slim-trackie-black/

They also have this style which are called the drake cuff pants a little more like zanerobe http://shop.cottonon.com/shop/product/drake-cuff-pant-washed-black/

H&M should get more colors and styles in january as well as cotton on.

Happy Holidays.

Last edited:

What would be the best place to search for Mercers besides ebay?
Mercers > 
I have a collection of them. Sucks that you're in EU. 

Kith MP, is like thick cotton pants. Between jeans and sweatpants.... comfortability from both worlds.  

If there was a cheaper alternative to the Mercer pants I'd be all over them. They have the best look of all the joggers.

I have a size 34 in Hunter Green publish joggers. Never tried on, they sent me hunter instead of olive and since the wife sent them out to me on deployment and didnt send the packaging or receipt, I cant really return/exchange. 70 shipped if anyone wants. Love them, just dont need a backup pair :frown: 

Anyone with Mercer's how do publish fit in comparison?

My 33s in mercers are big and i wear a 34x32 in levi's 511 and a 33 in j.crew for the most part. Thanks

i think we wear the exact same size - also want to know what size i would be in mercer's - want to see what the hype is all about. not sure if i should get 32 or 31....let me know if you received a response on this....

i think we wear the exact same size - also want to know what size i would be in mercer's - want to see what the hype is all about. not sure if i should get 32 or 31....let me know if you received a response on this....
I own both. Publish go true to size Mercers go one size down. I'm a true 33 so I go 32 in Mercers and 34 in publish cus there's no 33. Honestly I have a couple publish color ways that fit perfect in Sz 34 and some fit big also in 34. Just went up to be safe, can't speak for Sz 32.

Mercers > 
I have a collection of them. Sucks that you're in EU. 

Kith MP, is like thick cotton pants. Between jeans and sweatpants.... comfortability from both worlds.  
that's exactly what I've heard and after getting the Daytona sweats I need a pair of Mercers

You got all yours from Kith or what?

Ebay prices becomes rape once you add that intl shipping 
sick.gif

I was able to cop a pair of joggers from pacsun in chicago, pretty nice. Visiting family in gainesville fl, and they're sold out everywhere!

If I could just get a pair of black nike tech fleeces in medium, I would be set. Medium is sold out wherever I go and I'm not about to pay resale for some pants..

Back
Top Bottom