Jogger pants...

Skinny/slim/fitted denim and pants are in, and probably will be around for a while. Joggers are just another variation, I think itll stick around for a while.

Are they "worth" their price tag? I dont think so either, but that goes for 90% of the things we buy, especially clothing.

Not everyone lives at a place where it snows or hit below zero in the winter. Hell I see so many people wear bball shorts with sandals and hoody in the winter here in SoCal.

Got myself my first joggers.. got the brown Publish ones. Quality is great but it's definitely something out of the norm for me.

My ace cuffs came in the mail yesterday. Love how they look and I can't wait to wear them.

Again, thanks rell!

*Found a footlocker coupon for $10 off of $50 and they came out to something like $45 or so...

I take it these pants are for more the in shape or skinnier types, no?
I'm none of the above and the Publish "Bedrich" fit me fine.

I wouldn't buy Zanerobe tho because from what I've seen they run slim. You can't be out here looking like an ice cream bar.

Nothing worse than a fat ***** that think they can wear these skinny ***** clothes.

Kith Mercer Pants make the best looking jogger pant, however I'm good on these.

I'll take some Levis/J.Crew denim >>>>

I got some of the Cotton On ones.... They are super thin. Will only wear them around the house.

I sized up to a XXL and they still kinda look a bit fruity.

Like the jogger pant concept but don't think it works for me.

May try on a pair of the Publish ones just to satisfy my curiosity.

I ordered these wool/cotton long john style joggers from h&m and they fit huge and are crazy thin. These fools won't even let you return/exchange online orders in store and on top of that they charge you another shipping fee to send them back. I basically just paid $12 to try a pair of pants on after my initial shipping charge + the return charge.

I ordered these wool/cotton long john style joggers from h&m and they fit huge and are crazy thin. These fools won't even let you return/exchange online orders in store and on top of that they charge you another shipping fee to send them back. I basically just paid $12 to try a pair of pants on after my initial shipping charge + the return charge.

Worst feeling bro. That's the way the world is now, everyone out to get you for the smallest. stupidest *&^%, like buying a pair of cheap $12 pants.

I only shop in store these days to avoid *&$# like this.

Back
Top Bottom