Jogger pants...

BRO! Im about to complain to UO about this coupon. Been shopping with them for a while plus got my order cancelled the other day. I need 2 of them thangs!

You should try talking to them, I haven't bought anything from them in a good while. Don't know what I did to deserve it but hey I'll take it.

anyone coppin any of the bleeckers from the kith drop tomorrow? 

I want to.. hate the return policy though lol... How do they fit? Im 5'10 180 pounds, athletic.. can you recommend a size or comment on how you sized?

Was never a fan of his sweats. 130$ for sweats?...
lol yea i hear ya  its pretty steep. But I've had my eyes on those quilted bleeckers for a while. we'll see how i feel tomorrow
I want to.. hate the return policy though lol... How do they fit? Im 5'10 180 pounds, athletic.. can you recommend a size or comment on how you sized?
lol im in the same boat I'm 5'8 180. i usually rock a 32 in zanerobe sureshots. Got some advice from the dudes in the RF thread, from what I'm told the quilted bleeckers are TTS but the regular ones you should size down. I'm going for the quilted ones, so they told me i should get a medium

I might go with a large. I'm 5"11 and about the same weight. I have thicker thighs too. I have the quilted black in large. They were big out of the package, but one wash and they shrunk down to fit perfect. The are nice, but not really 130 nice. But I wouldn't say they a waste of money. It's over priced but the quality is decent enough not to regret picking them up.

What's the best brand for the price? Wanna grab a couple pairs but I'm not really about paying rape on Kith Mercers. Also, best size for someone who wears a 34/29? I've heard both large and medium.

Ended up walking into my urban and buying the publish legacys in the olive color. Sz 32 fit perfect and I am 5'10/180 pounds. Almost didnt even find them as they were hidden in a secret spot lol def getting more in the near future

so just to clarify (sorry for the repeat question, but just wanna be 100% on my purchase), for the Bleecker Sweats (Not quilted): I'm 6ft, 34 waist in all my pants, have built legs due to working out. I've read that they run big so I should size down, but this was a concern for only the waist.....if I were to size down from L (which is 33-34) to M, would that be a problem for the thigh area for me?

I just received my size 28's Legacy's from UO and I definitely like the fit better than the 30's I originally purchased. They definitely are slimmer in fit and are the exact look I was looking for. Read that Ronnie wants to eventually make the Mercer available year around as part of his staple collection. Until that day arrives I will stick with the Legacy.

from a business standpoint he's not making the best decision*, but following the supreme business model has worked well for him thus far.

* referring to not stocking his most popular items aka mercers

Last edited:
Lol, I uploaded a pic on IG and Publish liked it.

Funny thing is, I wasnt even wearing joggers. Thought it was neat though. 
laugh.gif

Copied from Dressing Better thread.

uglybrosusa Guardian fit fam. Functional as well since you can stick knee pads (came with the jeans) in the knee area and the ribbing stretches for a nicer feel. I dont ride but I think its cool that these are actual biker jeans.

Copied from Dressing Better thread.

uglybrosusa Guardian fit fam. Functional as well since you can stick knee pads (came with the jeans) in the knee area and the ribbing stretches for a nicer feel. I dont ride but I think its cool that these are actual biker jeans.
$300 for jeans, thats a no for me #BrokeBoyz

Thanks @niketalkerbob for John Elliot Escobar sweatpant restock info. Got my stuff in from them last week. Posted in another thread but forgot to post in here. Definitely gonna be buying more stuff from John Elliot.

View media item 950519
Also I ended up returning my Publish Legacy to UO. I prefer the Publish classic and Zanerobe Sureshot better. The Legacy definitely run a little bigger.

Man ecap city uses literally the slowest shipping

My package has taken 5 days to get to nyc from ******* New Jersey

Pathetic. Give option to pay bit more for faster shipping

Man ecap city uses literally the slowest shipping

My package has taken 5 days to get to nyc from ******* New Jersey

Pathetic. Give option to pay bit more for faster shipping

Sorry about, not sure why it would take 5 days, usually it takes 1-3, we've even had NY residents get it the next day on normal shipping.

PM me your order number.

Thanks @niketalkerbob for John Elliot Escobar sweatpant restock info. Got my stuff in from them last week. Posted in another thread but forgot to post in here. Definitely gonna be buying more stuff from John Elliot.

View media item 950519
Also I ended up returning my Publish Legacy to UO. I prefer the Publish classic and Zanerobe Sureshot better. The Legacy definitely run a little bigger.

But why does it look like the clothes are wearing you instead of the opposite?

But why does it look like the clothes are wearing you instead of the opposite?

Maybe because I have the hood up and my hands in the hidden inner pocket? It's just a plain black side zip hoodie, grey sweats, and all black sneakers. It's a pretty basic outfit dude not sure how it looks like the clothes are wearing me but whatever :lol: Here's another picture for you to critique though...in a normal pose :wink:

View media item 950810

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom