Jogger pants...

Got the Cotton On "Drake Cuff Pant" and they have a great fit. Slim but not skinny, and TTS with a little breathing room in the waist with a drawstring.

Also got a pair of "Trippy Slim Trackie" in vintage red. I'm a 36 waist and ordered an XL but wish I had gotten an XXL (again, kind of like a loose waist). Length is good and they're not as skinny as an ASOS pair.

You can get 30% off if you sign up on their site, that's what I did. Overall I'm pleased...going to order another pair of the Drake pants eventually.

Haven't browsed the thread in awhile. Have y'all checked out the J Crew Factory slim sweats?

Cotton On discount code "SALUTE" 30% off good through today

Just got another pair of drake cuffs and 4 jogger sweats for 105 shipped

Last edited:
got my tech fleece from nike today. great quality
was thinking about ordering a pair of nike tech fleece but I approximately wear a 36 in most jeans/pants . . will I be good with an XL ??

or will I look like this? (below)

ibjqOxBTyfjOHv.jpg

Last edited:
Those topman moto joggers are great looking....now if they only make them in all black it would be a must cop for me (not that acid wash black)

Just size up in zanerobes. I tried on a 32 and they fit like tights....i put on a 34 and fell in love. The waist is big but i just tie the draw strings, the legs fit perfect. They are my favorite jogger that i own. I have yet to pick up a pair of publish though. Just have zanerobe sureshots, Kith Mercers, and H&M sweats.

i just ordered nike tech fleece pants on ebay for 115 before seeing the ruvilla restock T_T

also got the kith black bleeker pants in a small but they run huge on me. Looks like im wearing a diaper.

Ordered the 20 dollar sweatpants from H and M and theyre really comfy. Cant go wrong with them.

Last edited:
DRKSHDW really is the only one that makes those and not many alternatives to those, those are also cargo pants of sorts.

Plus I think you might be disappointed seeing those on shorter people, it has a drop-crotch. It looks normal on Lebron because he's tall.

Last edited:
 my black nike teche pants came in. Great fit for frail asians like me rofl. Got a size small

Back
Top Bottom