Jogger pants...

20111299223576936.jpg
LMAO

I always liked joggers tho.. It all started with soccer sweat pants. Played soccer all my life.

Didn't Kith start the current jogger craze anyway?

If anything, literally every jogger is a ripoff of theirs.

You can't just add 5 ridges near the kneecap and tell me it's some original design, :lol:

not really...

publish released theirs before kith...

but the hype behind RF made Kith joggers more "popular"

and yes europeans have been wearing this style of pants for a while...

I dont even recall Ye wearing joggers. This is one trend I dont believe he lit the fire to.

kanye only wore the En Noir leather ones..

Kanye-West-wearing-En-Noir-unisex-leather-sweat-pants-upscalehype-Dj-Khaled-3.jpg

and

these Kokon to zai ones..

kanye-west-versace-soho-store-opening-new-york-city.jpg

Last edited:
I always liked joggers tho.. It all started with soccer sweat pants. Played soccer all my life.

This :smokin

Couldn't warm up in pants that fell over your cleats. Had to be cuffed at the bottom. And it makes perfect sense for this to be a big trend since sneakers are such a big deal now-a-days. Joggers really "show off" your shoes well.

and they are super comfortable...its a win win

What is this reward you speak of? If you want top notch quality then u could easily get the balmain pair and be rewarded with top notch quality. Or is the reward you want for someone to know you spent 700$ on sweats. I don't see how you can like the design of an item then get upset when a cheaper version is dropped especially considering that there is one Topman location in all of america.

Now let's twist this around and replace Balmains with variant J's or Yeezy's. See if that holds the same argument. After all, it's just the design right? :lol:

Yea, I'm not really sure what dude is complaining about here.

People w/ $700 sweats are really going around feeling lousy over some dude wearing a $60 version of the same thing?

:rofl:

I don't really feel rewarded wearing expensive stuff, and Topman isn't really some super cheap store, either.

It's not like they dropped in H&M or something, :lol:

There's actually more than 1 Topman store in the US, I think there's about 4 or 5.

Lucky to have one here in Vegas.

Not feeling lousy at all. When I put on a Burberry scarf I'm aware folks are wearing scarves with the same check pattern but for 1/10 the price. It's just amazing that it never fails. But I don't want to derail this thread anymore so I'll slink back into the shadows....

Got the Cotton On "Drake Cuff Pant" and they have a great fit. Slim but not skinny, and TTS with a little breathing room in the waist with a drawstring.

Also got a pair of "Trippy Slim Trackie" in vintage red. I'm a 36 waist and ordered an XL but wish I had gotten an XXL (again, kind of like a loose waist). Length is good and they're not as skinny as an ASOS pair.

You can get 30% off if you sign up on their site, that's what I did. Overall I'm pleased...going to order another pair of the Drake pants eventually.
I was lookin at that red pair too...I rock a XL in the H&M sweats so should I size up to XXL for cotton on?

Now let's twist this around and replace Balmains with variant J's or Yeezy's. See if that holds the same argument. After all, it's just the design right? :lol:
Not feeling lousy at all. When I put on a Burberry scarf I'm aware folks are wearing scarves with the same check pattern but for 1/10 the price. It's just amazing that it never fails. But I don't want to derail this thread anymore so I'll slink back into the shadows....
I was lookin at that red pair too...I rock a XL in the H&M sweats so should I size up to XXL for cotton on?

9/10 times the variants wouldn't have the same quality or look the same.... secondly it's a fake version of something else pretending to be the official thing... And people have been wearing fakes for years doesn't matter whether or not they have on fakes and i have the real pair... my pair is real and i really wouldn't give a **** if other people are getting the same reaction that mine received.

Now back on the topic of sweats they also have a Acid wash Grey version of those topman joggers

For those that have both Publish and Zanerobe, how's the sizing? Same size for both? Thanks in advance.

For those that have both Publish and Zanerobe, how's the sizing? Same size for both? Thanks in advance.
Zanerobes were a bit tighter, overall I prefer the Publish. Not as much drop crotch (which isnt a lot for the Zanerobes to begin with, but still).

Zanerobes were a bit tighter, overall I prefer the Publish. Not as much drop crotch (which isnt a lot for the Zanerobes to begin with, but still).
How did you size them? 30 for the Publish fits great on me all around. The Nordstrom here doesn't have Zanerobe so I gotta order online. Thanks.

How did you size them? 30 for the Publish fits great on me all around. The Nordstrom here doesn't have Zanerobe so I gotta order online. Thanks.
I woudve sized down on the Publish since they stretch. Zanerobe fits tigther to begin with, pretty sure theyll stretch a bit but not look "off". Im a 32, bought 32 Publish joggers (ripstop materia) and after a few wears they did stretch out. If I got a 30, they probably woudve stretched out to a 32 anyways. No biggie though. I cant speak for the chino material but the ripstop def stretches.

Anyone here 6'3 and up? I definitely don't like Mercers..the inseam isn't long enough for me + the cuff rides up on your leg every time you sit down.

Looking for joggers with a longer inseam + a cuff that's tighter than most so it's easier for me to rock em.

H&M sweats are good for about 3-4 wears until the fabric starts pilling all over the place, i've worn out numerous fabric shavers trying to keep them from looking like trash. Would topman sweats be the next step up? I do own some tech fleece pants,but am not crazy about them like most.

I woudve sized down on the Publish since they stretch. Zanerobe fits tigther to begin with, pretty sure theyll stretch a bit but not look "off". Im a 32, bought 32 Publish joggers (ripstop materia) and after a few wears they did stretch out. If I got a 30, they probably woudve stretched out to a 32 anyways. No biggie though. I cant speak for the chino material but the ripstop def stretches.
Turns out the Nordstrom near work started carrying Zanerobes. I tried them on and they fit small. Had to go with 32 while 30 in Publish fits me well. The fit is also weirder with a more pronounced stacking effect and drop crotch.

Last edited:
Me personally I like zanerobes a lot. I dont like publish I have one pair and never worn them. Size 32 black if anyone is interested

Turns out the Nordstrom near work started carrying Zanerobes. I tried them on and they fit small. Had to go with 32 while 30 in Publish fits me well. The fit is also weirder with a more pronounced stacking effect and drop crotch.

This is probably the best post in here :lol: I have 2 pair of zanerobes and love them but id say my waist is a 32-33 range i got my zanerobes in a 34 and they fit perfect i love them. I want a pair of publish next and i will probably not have a chance to try them on so going with a 32. Thanks and repped

same as the acid wash one on nordstrom?
yes same as the acid wash ones at nordstrom

copped some nice grey ones from tillys and some black bullheads from pacsun.

ive always wanted something like this to rock.

they look nice with my shoes too.

Wow, direct rip off Balmain sweats. I swear, everything I like ends up getting ruined by cheap copies.

Balmain didnt invent the Biker design man, chill. Even in the high end designer threads we still post nice jeans from Zara etc.. not that serious as long as your not wearing fake clothing.

Back
Top Bottom