John Elliott + Co Thread

Leather collar/heel tab are a nice touch and they’re a lot lighter than I expected
E8EFC17E-EA99-451C-B4AF-533278F3798D.jpeg

shoes and hoodie came in today. hoodie is going right back. Its a weird elasticy material, I didnt like it for the price. Definitely a nike product.

shoes and hoodie came in today. hoodie is going right back. Its a weird elasticy material, I didnt like it for the price. Definitely a nike product.
got the hoodie a couple days ago and had similar thoughts. The cut seems really weird for me - really tight and tapered towards the waist/hem and roomy in the arms and shoulders like it was made to be super fitted on a bodybuilder. The bottom hem was way too stretchy/tight causing it to ride up excessively. it's like the bottom half is 2 sizes smaller than the top

got the hoodie a couple days ago and had similar thoughts. The cut seems really weird for me - really tight and tapered towards the waist/hem and roomy in the arms and shoulders like it was made to be super fitted on a bodybuilder. The bottom hem was way too stretchy/tight causing it to ride up excessively. it's like the bottom half is 2 sizes smaller than the top

couldnt have put it better. I just wont wear this enough for the price.

IMG_3428.JPG

Been a long minute since bought any Lebrons. Last ones were a handful of 11s and one 12 low. Actually wear them all alot cause still like the designs.
Design was main reason to pickup these John Elliott x Lebron Icon. Really light nice clean look. Details like the transparent toes make the shoe.
Guessed on size and went 1/2 up to 11 from true to size 10.5. Exact width but an extra thumb length. True to size might be ok but maybe too exact. I go up half on the 11s and 12 low.

anyone else still waiting for shipping on their lebron collection order?

edit: more specifically, anyone received their socks yet? they're either the most fire socks ever and no one is selling them because there aren't really any listings for them, or they just haven't shipped them.

Last edited:
anyone else still waiting for shipping on their lebron collection order?

edit: more specifically, anyone received their socks yet? they're either the most fire socks ever and no one is selling them because there aren't really any listings for them, or they just haven't shipped them.
Mine haven't shipped from JE yet, don't think any of them have.

Back
Top Bottom