John Elliott + Co Thread

Damn it my size isn't up, but repped.

What sizes did they have up when you copped? Also, could you speak on the fit?

They had 28-32 from what I remember. I have a pair of the scarabs in the cast 2 fit. The whole silhouette is slimmer throughout than the original casts, noticibly at the leg opening. They have more stretch in them as well. I'm definitely a fan of the newer fit.

I'm on a mission to get all the Villain colors.. the fit, and quality can't be beat.

So far: Black, Grey, Sand, Midnight

I need: olive, sage, etc..

Last edited:
I like the black and midnight colors. I like the crewneck version too along with the short sleeve crewneck.

Just got my jade hooded villain in. Now have jade, sage and black. Grey kake too.

praying there will be an olive villain restock. I know there was a burgundy one a little while back, but that was from a different season. I remember reading somewhere Red should be coming in to play a little more this next season so maybe we'll get something.

been wanting the burgundy villain for the longest time. passed on the last restock of it smh.

Bruh same here :smh:

I stupidly cancelled my order 2 years ago during the Black Friday sale

I like the black and midnight colors. I like the crewneck version too along with the short sleeve crewneck.

I have the olive crewneck from the GAP collab.. I like it, but I need that hood man :lol:

Been trying to find real pics of the black cropped jeans since release.... Anybody have any?

How tall are you? From reading StyleForum if you aren't at least 6 foot it won't be cropped.. :lol: I think the inseam might be 32/33

praying there will be an olive villain restock. I know there was a burgundy one a little while back, but that was from a different season. I remember reading somewhere Red should be coming in to play a little more this next season so maybe we'll get something.

:nerd:

Bruh same here :smh:

I stupidly cancelled my order 2 years ago during the Black Friday sale
I have the olive crewneck from the GAP collab.. I like it, but I need that hood man :lol:
How tall are you? From reading StyleForum if you aren't at least 6 foot it won't be cropped.. :lol: I think the inseam might be 32/33
:nerd:

Yeah I seen pics of white . I know they're not cropped and I'm happy with that lol

More concerned with the color. I have zincs and want to make sure these aren't too similar

what kind of deal was on last black friday for villain hoodies? just 20% off retail?

Vaguely remember, but I will scan my old emails..

But I believe, they created a separate section with discounted items then there's a discount code on top of that.

what kind of deal was on last black friday for villain hoodies? just 20% off retail?

I don't remember if they had any regular villains added to the sale section. Maybe the white, but they had the crews and short sleeves on discount plus the 20% off everything.

they did. scooped my first villain in sand two years ago on bf 
smokin.gif
 . really curious what the new gap collection will bring

Last edited:
Disappointment and ill fitting versions of the real thing

Villains for 60 something

Nothing lasts forever

of course, wouldnt mind a poorman's kake mock tho, or some cheap u necks

Last edited:
Been trying to find real pics of the black cropped jeans since release.... Anybody have any?

They are identical to the stock photos. I would consider a pair if they were on sale, but they aren't anything special tbh. The white cropped denim on the other hand--very happy with that purchase.

I really want to grab the cast 2 shorts, but for 285 my guy sniffing something...I see sizes really haven't moved like other product would with a lot of hype.  Love the style, not the price...He definitely tried it

I've come to the realization that I need to size down in JE tees to get the fit I want, so I have a few classic crews for sale if anyone is interested.

Here's what I've got:

- Jade Classic Crew - size 2/medium - worn twice, hand washed in cold water and hung dry

- Sage Classic Crew - size 2/medium - worn three or four times, hand washed in cold water and hung dry

- Olive Classic Crew - size 2/medium - new, only tried on once, tags cut off though

If anyone's interested I'll send detailed photos, etc. - I'll let them go for good prices, especially if you buy all three.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom