John Elliott + Co Thread

20210612_155950.jpg

Coast 2 and W wurlwyde artist tri blend

Def gonna support and cop. Any brand that interacts on NT is worth my co-sign

Yea yall been talking about these tees for a minute now.

I kinda like that it took me 10 seconds to find a coupon that W wurlwyde gave to the NT fam but it took me a few days to actually figure out what brand yall been talking about. I literally googled "wurlwyde" when I was first looking last week. :lol:

Gonna see what a couple of these tees do and I've been wanting to get a matching sweat suit for chillin/working in. :pimp:

Ivory kabukis came in today. I just can’t do the long inseam on these. Also, they seem to fit a little larger than I expected. I’ve also lost weight since my last JE cop. Sending this XL back unless someone here wants for retail + tax & shipping.

AAU shorts are sick though. Going to grab another color.

If nimbus had more give theyd be GOAT. Although I havent worn them in the wild yet. My coast 2s stretched to perfection

Ivory kabukis came in today. I just can’t do the long inseam on these. Also, they seem to fit a little larger than I expected. I’ve also lost weight since my last JE cop. Sending this XL back unless someone here wants for retail + tax & shipping.

AAU shorts are sick though. Going to grab another color.

Yeah I always size down on these. Still fit longer than other shorts, but it's manageable.

Copped the last XS pair of those Orchid trail shorts today though. Excited to see what they look like in person. I really want the jacket, but not sure if I can fully justify the price. Might get buyer's remorse though, because it looks like it's about to sell out.

Eclipse sample sale is live

Password - JEVIP2021

So ashamed of myself. After complaining my whole life about the uselessness of throw pillows, I just bought two JE throw pillows.

Back
Top Bottom