John Elliott + Co Thread

JE stuff take 2 days, at most, to get to me. Sometimes the next day. I literally live 10 miles from them. Love the return process because of it. Refunds always back to me within 2-3 days.

MIKE_JE's response just made me laugh,
The Siena jeans are a 1 for 1 replica of 3 year worn raw denim. The distressing and details went into the pricing. Similarly the Sail pullover is an intricate pattern - that is to say it isn't just color blocked but each of those panels is sewn together from a seperate piece of technical fabric. We don't mark up certain products higher than others based on anything but cost.

oh i thought they were white and you were thinking there were 2 different colors in that picture.

but yeah i gotcha..

eitherway it's a pass for me. i'd rather have the white hi's

Last edited:
oh i thought they were white and you were thinking there were 2 different colors in that picture.

but yeah i gotcha..
eitherway it's a pass for me. i'd rather have the white hi's

Same. Just need a release date. Hopefully retail isn't too crazy. But it is a Nike Lab shoe.

That reasoning for the price increase in denim is a joke. Just say you wanted to charge more and fanboys will continue to buy. Whenever I read them anwer questions on price increases on the sf thread, I laugh. "We created a special dying process for the shirts that mankind didn't think was possible".

Last edited:
laugh.gif
  aaaaaand he's a reseller.

i got an actual career he needs to wash his face...hes tight over there.

i think the **** is hilarious. 

".
@flyknitJB

@srizvi722

lmaooo  

and this lame @flyknitJB
 cat try to come at me on SF like his pockets are deeper. but he's a reseller :lol:
this the same cat that sold over 180 items off of grailed. lmao

LOL this thread exists?? And this lame is here too WOW I thought it was a joke when they told him to go back here.

Let's not compare pockets....my career is rock solid.

And if you were my size, you would be the first one buying my unwanted items that I sell at deep discounts.

Last edited:
".
LOL this thread exists?? And this lame is here too WOW I thought it was a joke when they told him to go back here.

Let's not compare pockets....my career is rock solid.

And if you were my size, you would be the first one buying my unwanted items that I sell at deep discounts.

Both of y'all post your bank accounts and your girl.

Both of y'all post your bank accounts and your girl.
There is no need for me to anything.  I got a perfectly good career (I don't resell stuff or do I have a need. that was my point only).  I'm not a child, happily married.  I don't post anything for anyone.
This thread was started over 2 years ago.
I didn't know.  I never really visit part of the site.  Other than the designer thread, didn't know people talked JE on here.   Would love you help any of you out on here too. 

Well what do you have for sale since it's cheap? I don't knock nobody for making money the way they do. Get it how you live as long as your not hurting anyone.

Post your grailed link.

Back
Top Bottom