John Elliott + Co Thread

I wish that hoodie wasn't an OS cropped

its actually the raw edge hoodie, dont know why its listed as the OS cropped. My raw edge hoodie i already have isnt too bad of a fit compared to "normal" hoodies.

glad to see it looks like theyll be adding more items to the say till the 29th. hopefully we see some better stuff. have a gift card since last xmas been trying to use.

Gonna post my question here from the denim thread haha.

I wear a size 32 in Nudies Thin Finn / Lean Dean, also a 32 for Acne Ace fit. Should I go 32 in cast 2 also?

TYIA

wow, my skittles hoodie just got here. I love this thing. Its softer than all my other hoodies too.

tokub tokub I take my true size in all hoodies. I had to size down on overdyed mercer, but the normal colors fit more tts.

wow, my skittles hoodie just got here. I love this thing. Its softer than all my other hoodies too.

@tokub I take my true size in all hoodies. I had to size down on overdyed mercer, but the normal colors fit more tts.
Did you cop your true size? Ordered one off Barneys since ssense was out of large

tokub tokub I take my true size in all hoodies. I had to size down on overdyed mercer, but the normal colors fit more tts.
Welp, it sold out on ssense. I was contemplating but knew I shouldn't have hesitated, seeing they have a great return policy.

damn, Ive been waitin to find a pair of skittles denim on sale, they're sold out already oh well.

and the fleece mercer half zip. Damn, they had some steals.

Last edited:
So my stuff in from the JE sale. The Mercer half zip hoodie is definitely nice. I love the fit. The tees are meh IMO. Nothing special about them. I'll def get more outerwear pieces in the future

So my stuff in from the JE sale. The Mercer half zip hoodie is definitely nice. I love the fit. The tees are meh IMO. Nothing special about them. I'll def get more outerwear pieces in the future
Which tees did you get? The OS ones?

Back
Top Bottom