John Elliott + Co Thread

been seeing them in alot of product shots lately. Hopefully they really come soon.
need the white anti-expo. i can wait on the black... slate and charcoal hold me down 

natural anti-expo is meh...and i only wear that when i don't give a ****

need the white anti-expo. i can wait on the black... slate and charcoal hold me down 
natural anti-expo is meh...and i only wear that when i don't give a ****

Im the same way, I really didnt like the natural color but I wanted a light color anti expo so I held onto it anyways. The color reminds me of a dirty armpit stain :lol:

teasing us with the Vandals on the Carbon pair.

Just release them already

They've gotta be coming soon. They're showing up all over the place right now. I just hope they do an actual drop online and nothing like the Zoom Soldier they did last year.

Didnt they have another shoe that release through nikeid?

Last edited:
vandals seem to me like they would fit best with the f/w delivery especially with all the hype surrounding them. 

not my style so it's a pass for me

anti-expo tee is the business, huh? I have yet to really try a tee from JE. Copped that $250+ one a while back (Sashiko or something like that) and was disappointed and gladly returned it.

But i need to give these a try since you guys always talk about them. Good for slight layering?

Coast sold out in my SZ 33 smh. anyone know of any stockist picking up a pair and if there will be a restock. 

anti-expo tee is the business, huh? I have yet to really try a tee from JE. Copped that $250+ one a while back (Sashiko or something like that) and was disappointed and gladly returned it.

But i need to give these a try since you guys always talk about them. Good for slight layering?

Id recomend the classic crews. They're a different material than the anti expos. I just love the raw edge look of anti expos.

which one is thicker? I don't like super thin and soft tee's. Crazy, i know. But they make me look fatter.

tomorrow morning gonna be expensive
Glad the denim wasn't over $400 but damn close
classic crews are the best for slight layering. Perfect fit and comfy. Merced with the drop back are out of style in my opinion now. Can't go wrong with the classic

Last edited:
New denim arrived. The Coast 2 looks like Spring and Plumas had a baby. Not sure if i can justify keeping that pair when they are too similar. Thought i'd like the Nimbus pair more but they are just ok. Happy with the Carbons:

Nimbus/Carbon/Coast 2
View media item 2458257
Coast 2 vs. Plumas
View media item 2458264
Coast 2 vs. Plumas vs. Nimbus
View media item 2458267
Coast 2 vs. Spring
View media item 2458272
Coast vs. Spring vs. Plumas
View media item 2458277
Group shot
View media item 2458284

New denim arrived. The Coast 2 looks like Spring and Plumas had a baby. Not sure if i can justify keeping that pair when they are too similar. Thought i'd like the Nimbus pair more but they are just ok. Happy with the Carbons:

Nimbus/Carbon/Coast 2
View media item 2458257
Coast 2 vs. Plumas
View media item 2458264
View media item 2458267
Coast 2 vs. Spring
View media item 2458272
View media item 2458277
Group shot
View media item 2458284
is bottom left the coast 2's in the group shot?

bottom left is Spring. Top right is the Coast 2, with plumas to the left.
thanks dude. A little lighter than I expected. I don't own plumas or springs so I'm looking forward to them. But in your situe i could see that being a tough call justifying all 3

Repped for the photos, much appreciated.

The Nimbus (from the knees up) look more like the OG Coasts than the Coast 2s do.

Last edited:
thanks dude. A little lighter than I expected. I don't own plumas or springs so I'm looking forward to them. But in your situe i could see that being a tough call justifying all 3

Yeah, way lighter than i expected. If i didn't have plumas or springs, i'd be very pleased with the Coast 2. But 3 of the same type is a little overkill

Repped for the photos, much appreciated.

The Nimbus (from the knees up) look more like the OG Coasts than the Coast 2s do.

Agreed. I need the OG Coasts. That one alluded me.

I have the OG Coasts (had them tapered from the knee down) and they're such a great looking wash. Just wish they had the stretch of the Cast 2s.

Keep an eye on Grailed, they pop up every so often and go for cheap compared to current JE denim prices.

Last edited:

Nimbus/Carbon/Coast 2

Coast 2 vs. Plumas

Coast 2 vs. Spring

Group shot

Thanks for the pics. I have the Plumas and Springs and picked up the Carbons from Mr P when it was their exclusive a few months back. Glad I could miss this drop.

you like the Carbons? I copped expecting to return them because how many black pairs of denim do you need, but once i got them and put them on, they quickly became my favorite pair of black denim. I can never find black denim to my liking. Its usually too stiff and i almost copped Acne Cash denim but couldnt pull the trigger. Carbons check every box for me.

Just got my delivery in. The coast 2s are way to similar to my springs so those are going back for a pair of carbons. Now I'm debating about keeping my nimbus pair

Group shot
smokin.gif

you like the Carbons? I copped expecting to return them because how many black pairs of denim do you need, but once i got them and put them on, they quickly became my favorite pair of black denim. I can never find black denim to my liking. Its usually too stiff and i almost copped Acne Cash denim but couldnt pull the trigger. Carbons check every box for me.
I'm with you on the Carbons. I tried a few different brands for black non ripped denim and just like you said most are too stiff and unprocessed or the fit wasn't right. Could never find the Cash in my size (36). The Carbons are my go to for a night out, perfect taper/fit, super soft and the fading is very subtle.

I'm with you on the Carbons. I tried a few different brands for black non ripped denim and just like you said most are too stiff and unprocessed or the fit wasn't right. Could never find the Cash in my size (36). The Carbons are my go to for a night out, perfect taper/fit, super soft and the fading is very subtle.

#Size36fam

Back
Top Bottom