John Elliott + Co Thread

For the denim experts out there, any JE denim comparison that fit like these ones? I wear a size 32.

Uniqlo Men Stretch Selvedge Slim-fit Jeans

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-st...e-jeans#start=6&cgid=men-jeans-selvedge-jeans

I like how they're no super tight in the crotch and leg area. I forgot what JE denim I tried on at Barneys, but a no go on the fit, too slim. I like to buy denim in person so I can try on, but good deals on JE denim online but I cannot try them on.

I have a good amount of JE shirts and hoods, but no denim since I can't find a decent fit.

great pics 
smokin.gif

For the denim experts out there, any JE denim comparison that fit like these ones? I wear a size 32.

Uniqlo Men Stretch Selvedge Slim-fit Jeans

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-st...e-jeans#start=6&cgid=men-jeans-selvedge-jeans

I like how they're no super tight in the crotch and leg area. I forgot what JE denim I tried on at Barneys, but a no go on the fit, too slim. I like to buy denim in person so I can try on, but good deals on JE denim online but I cannot try them on.

I have a good amount of JE shirts and hoods, but no denim since I can't find a decent fit.
What size did you try on in Barneys? They do stretch out a bit and they are dry clean only so they won't shrink back.

I need these Jeans ASAP. Im kind of feeling the mustard T- shirt too.It would pair well with My Siennas. 

jeans are dope...not sure why they had to add the little distress marks but still dope.

What size did you try on in Barneys? They do stretch out a bit and they are dry clean only so they won't shrink back.

I tried on a size 32 and 33, I believe. No 34.

The 33 obviously had more room for me to move around. Not sure if they stretched, I didn't like how they felt on my legs. So I took them off right away. Lol.

The 33 obviously had more room for me to move around. Not sure if they stretched, I didn't like how they felt on my legs. So I took them off right away. Lol.
yeah you just have to tough it out and in most cases they stretch out very well

If you're not a skinny dude and/or looking for a tight fit then it honestly won't matter what size you get - the updated Cast 2 cut is much tighter from the knee down.

The waist and thighs will definitely stretch some, but I've started to size up one from my old Cast 2 size for the updated fit. Gives my knees and calves a little more room and the waist is still fine.

Last edited:
anyone get the new classic crews?

you guys know if theyre just on his site and later other shops or are they on other shops too?

you guys know if theyre just on his site and later other shops or are they on other shops too?

only color I was interested in was the green, but im good if its not the supima blend. I would expect them show up at other retailers at some point, but where its an in between season drop it could be exclusive.

Easy pass. Colours remind me of some american apparel ****. The modal cotton blend is softer and drapes better anyway.

New denim arrived. The Coast 2 looks like Spring and Plumas had a baby. Not sure if i can justify keeping that pair when they are too similar. Thought i'd like the Nimbus pair more but they are just ok. Happy with the Carbons:

Coast vs. Spring vs. Plumas

nice comparison pic. I was wondering how the coast 2 would compare with the plumas. This is an easy pass since I have both the springs and plumas. And I didn't realize the coast 2's would even be lighter than the plumas.

just adding pics to convo... not completely sold on wash 

also shameless plug but i got worn 2x Harlot sz 31 if anyone is looking 

would be interesting to see a navy co mix... my only issue with co mix is the short *** sleeves... even when i size up

Grey Anti-expo restocks tomorrow. Highly recommend for those that missed out intially.

Perfect summer weight.

Back
Top Bottom