John Elliott + Co Thread

Managed to cop a pair right when they went live from the US drop. Hopefully they come through, guess we'll see.

Not getting excited until I receive shipping notification.

Looks good drisk34 drisk34 , hows the suede quality?

suede is nice, but the leather really impressed me. Especially with this being a Nike shoe still at the end of the day.

Y'all know MrP is UK based right? Thus the time they dropped

i'd be willing to wager that most adults and most of the crowd that Mr.P caters to is up at 6AM in the UK

i'd be willing to wager that most adults and most of the crowd that Mr.P caters to is up at 6AM in the UK

you might be right, im up at 6 am local time myself. But I am not looking to go on a website to buy something. Im getting ready, The triple S, and getting my day started.

Its just my thought. 6 am seems super random and they should have stuck with a "normal" time.

unfortunately thats their normal time.

we've been trained for them 10/11am releases lol

i miss midnight releases tbh 

lol my bad. but yea "higher end" shops like Mr P and Barneys release at those times 

Thinking about pulling the trigger on this. Anyone have a parka and can chime in on sizing? I wear a L in their Mercer Half zip
You should be good with Large then.

I'd buy it if you like it - I'd been eyeing this parka ever since the runway and lookbooks, always knew it'd hit sale given the crazy retail price. I got my size as soon as MrP dropped it to 70% off and am very pleased.

What's up with the price in your cart though - tax?? I paid $175.50.

Last edited:

You should be good with Large then.

I'd buy it if you like it - I'd been eyeing this parka ever since the runway and lookbooks, always knew it'd hit sale given the crazy retail price. I got my size as soon as MrP dropped it to 70% off and am very pleased.

What's up with the price in your cart though - tax?? I paid $175.50.
Right?! It shows as 175 in the cart, then when i go to checkout it jumps it 187. I have no idea why

MrP UK still hasn't shipped vandals
frown.gif

I'm worried.

got my shipping email from mr P u.k. last night. Login or make an account and view order status. If it says awaiting dispatch then you should be good
Done that already, says "processing" and "not yet dispatched".  Sent customer care an email just now but not getting my hopes up that my order will be fulfilled.  I'm on the lookout for a reasonably priced size 8 sail on the resale market already.

Done that already, says "processing" and "not yet dispatched".  Sent customer care an email just now but not getting my hopes up that my order will be fulfilled.  I'm on the lookout for a reasonably priced size 8 sail on the resale market already.
fingers crossed for yah!

finally grabbed the sail jacket. Im not expecting to pick up much this season, and I didnt love the new on we saw on the last runway show, so I knew I should grab this one.

View media item 2482880 qc could be better if I was a stickler (one shoe in each pair had some leather 'warping'? in the toebox) but these are gonna be worn anyways so no big. Interior is so plush, premium level from Nike! Well done A+++

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom