John Elliott + Co Thread

With the Black Friday sale how much are villain hoodies gonna come out to be?

Any sizing recommendations on the played out villain hoodie?
If you skinny, maybe you can go TTS really just depends on how you like your clothes to fit. If not, it wouldn't hurt to size up. If you know your measurements for the clothes you wear, I'd compare them to the sizing they have on their chart for villains.

That's it really, at least to me. Not gonna front, dude is right about it stretching but, it's not particularly a whole lot, at least to me. And wtf yall doing in that sh*t to make dat bish stretch out anyway? It's a hoodie :lol: yous supposed to be cozy in that mofo. (I guess comfort is subjective nowadays :rolleyes)
If you can't hug yourself comfortably (with said item on) without some threads popping, biceps too tight within armholes/sleeve or just simply can't, dat joint too small for you famb.
I'd honestly just wear my villain with the zippers undone if I gain weight idgaf who cares.

I usually wear pullover hoodies that are about 23"-24" across the chest (which is large) and I comfortably wear an XL in JE Villains, also I'm 5'10" and about 200 pounds.

I noticed nobody likes talking about how certain items fit :nerd:

But I hope that can help you.

Everyone follows fashion and seasons, yet few have style. Style comes from confidence.

No amount of clothing will make you look good, if you don't feel good and aren't confident. Period.

**** what everyone else thinks, wear what you like, take care of your body. Trends don't age well, unless you make it your own, and tell your own story.

I wear large in everything. I’m 5’11 210-215 and built like a 3rd string runningback.

I wasplanning on getting a large.

Villains are meant to fit very slim, so keep that one in mind.

You guys can have all the terry, leave me some pigtail sweaters :smokin

Back
Top Bottom