John Elliott + Co Thread

what's the difference between University Tee and Anti-Expo? I only cop Anti-Expo but was curious with the Uni Tee's.

Who else copped canyons today? Gonna get some solid wear from me I’ve been waiting for a staple like this :pimp:

what's the difference between University Tee and Anti-Expo? I only cop Anti-Expo but was curious with the Uni Tee's.

Own AEs but not Unis, but from what I can tell University tees have the same fit (slightly oversized and baggy) but with regular hems and sleeves. AEs have raw asymmetrical hems and sleeves.

Uni tee might be my fav. The collar (blind stitch detail)and OS fit is nice. I got a marigold one. AE also has the unfinished hems and asymmetrical lengths. The uni has finished hems

Uni tee might be my fav. The collar (blind stitch detail)and OS fit is nice. I got a marigold one. AE also has the unfinished hems and asymmetrical lengths. The uni has finished hems
I need to give it a try then. Materials are the same? I like the thickness on the AE.

Headsup.

If you are looking for Canyons or Spruce, hit up the JE store on Melrose. They will do phone orders and their system is hooked up to your online account so all of your shipping info should be there. They just got their shipment less than an hour ago.

Super nice folks over there!

Headsup.

If you are looking for Canyons or Spruce, hit up the JE store on Melrose. They will do phone orders and their system is hooked up to your online account so all of your shipping info should be there. They just got their shipment less than an hour ago.

About to call now thank you!

You're welcome, stoked I got my size directly from JE.

Smaller and larger sizes are going to be harder to find IMO.
Yup I just got the last size 36. Will probably need to get the waist taken in a bit but I need that little extra inseam length.

Saved me a lot of headaches trying to track these bad boys down

anyone cop HImalayan pants? How they fit?

TTS but check the inseam measurements if you're tall. Adonis on JE's website is 6'2" and he's gotta pull them up a little bit if you look on the Himalayan camo pant product page here. If you're shorter, it'll look longer on you. All depends on how you wear them; neither is wrong, just depends on what your trying to go for.

TTS but check the inseam measurements if you're tall. Adonis on JE's website is 6'2" and he's gotta pull them up a little bit if you look on the Himalayan camo pant product page here. If you're shorter, it'll look longer on you. All depends on how you wear them; neither is wrong, just depends on what your trying to go for.
thanks. I don't like the flooding look so this is good to know.

Headsup.

Yup Meshach and Jeremiah are good people. Was able to see the store for myself last week

Anybody cop those brown Lebron icons from kixsquare?

Been hitting them up all week about shipping my pair out and I haven’t heard a peep.

Anybody cop those brown Lebron icons from kixsquare?

Been hitting them up all week about shipping my pair out and I haven’t heard a peep.

That’s weird... I ordered from them on the 9th and I received my pair 2 days later. They shipped it the same day... maybe try hitting them up on IG?

I will try that. I’ve sent them multiple emails, called the number on the website and even filed a PayPal dispute. Haven’t heard a peep.

Haven't copped JE stuff in years now. But looking to re-up on 2 hoodies. I'm probably going to get the Ralgan but was looking to replace my Dual Flash Zip with a new one.

- Did JE stop making the regular Flash Hoodies w/o the drawstrings? (I only see Flash 2)
- No more Flash Dual-Zip Hoodies?
- Aside from the new member 10% disc, how often do sales/codes pop-up if they do at all.

Haven't copped JE stuff in years now. But looking to re-up on 2 hoodies. I'm probably going to get the Ralgan but was looking to replace my Dual Flash Zip with a new one.

- Did JE stop making the regular Flash Hoodies w/o the drawstrings? (I only see Flash 2)
- No more Flash Dual-Zip Hoodies?
- Aside from the new member 10% disc, how often do sales/codes pop-up if they do at all.

If I recall they did a pretty decent black friday and week long cyber sale. Better off waiting, unless your in LA where the potential for a sample sale could also happen again this year

If I recall they did a pretty decent black friday and week long cyber sale. Better off waiting, unless your in LA where the potential for a sample sale could also happen again this year

Thank you I'll hold off until then. Though, I feel like they'll pull the popular essential items for those sales. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom