John Elliott + Co Thread

I got away with not spending much at all this season. Got way too much JE denim.

Copped Himalayan pants for $208 and thats it.

Jeff Goldblum has the iridescent bomber on in the second episode of his new show on Disney+
Good catch

Navy Iridescent Bogotoa Bomber

3363a404-be19-4293-b569-9804e42c3a38-wajg-icecream-9_3230e604.jpeg
that's the navy? looks like the grey to me

so what was the consensus here? I think this is the charcoal Bogota. I watched the episode and couldnt tell 100%. Want to cop.

copped The washed black LA sweats :smokin
they stopped stocking the oversized sweats so these should replace them nicely.
they are the only sweats I wear now from JE cause don’t do the joggers anymore. Way too tight

first JE cop since last sale szn

copped The washed black LA sweats :smokin
they stopped stocking the oversized sweats so these should replace them nicely.
they are the only sweats I wear now from JE cause don’t do the joggers anymore. Way too tight

first JE cop since last sale szn

Shoot.

I though I was the only one who thought these ****s were too tight.
——————————————

Damn nothing really good there. I was hoping the Release was gonna be good at least.

Oh well.

Waited on getting a cadet Raglan Crew to see what the BF exclusives would be and it sold out in a large :smh:

Hope it restocks or other sites end up carrying it and having similar sales

Think I done goofed and got the wrong size in the villain since it fits slim. I got my original size so we'll see how I like it. If not I'll let it go.

mrswagtastic mrswagtastic Do the cord shorts fit TTS or should I have sized down? Based off the model I think I'd be a L which is my regular size, but I have seen some say size down

mrswagtastic mrswagtastic Do the cord shorts fit TTS or should I have sized down? Based off the model I think I'd be a L which is my regular size, but I have seen some say size down
Depends how you want them to fit. Large is going to give you the classic b-ball shorts look whereas if you size down then it’ll be more slim and cropped. I’m a large in game shorts and practice shorts but TBH I can do mediums in both if I wanted. They’re shorts so the waist is forgiving for up to 3 in too

Back
Top Bottom