John harbaugh Vol. Spygate

laugh.gif
@ sig

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by rillo561

I agree, they haven't won since.
That would make sense if they had been #*!%!@ since but they still have prolly beeen the best teams in the league and are a couple plays short of having 2 more super bowls.  They 19-0 after spygate, let's be real here.
And I'ma Jets fan
I don't get it.

That would make sense if they had been #*!%!@ since but they still have prolly beeen the best teams in the league and are a couple plays short of having 2 more super bowls.  They 19-0 after spygate, let's be real here.
And I'ma Jets fan
and there it is...

word AMP
pimp.gif

Bottom line is this.....We have no clue as to what extent the Patriots were actually cheating (Due to tapes being destroyed )But what we do know, is that it had been going on during all 3 superbowls and the Patriots were penalized very harshlyDid they get caught cheating during their Super Bowl wins? Yes they did......Would they have won even without the cheating? Who knows, can't be proved either way.......When you catch someone cheating in poker no one will ever argue that the guy would have won the hand anyway.....Tainted. Thats the perception majority of people have, just the truth

its.no.secret the pats titles are tainted
laugh.gif

its.not.like harbaugh was suggesting he's a better.coach than BB, or that the Niners are a better organization than the pAtriots.. we all know that's.not true so Jim just sounds salty.

pats haven't won since spygate? only a couple conference.titles
laugh.gif

to.most teams that would be significant. but when it comes to the pats its Superbowl orbust because we win so consistently and the pats are.the best run.organization in the L. favored to win it next year and for as.long as TBgod is taking snaps .

feelsgoodman.I look forward to seeing the niners not win anything.for.another year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

laugh.gif

its.not.like harbaugh was suggesting he's a better.coach than BB, or that the Niners are a better organization than the pAtriots.. we all know that's.not true so Jim just sounds salty.

laugh.gif

to.most teams that would be significant. but when it comes to the pats its Superbowl orbust because we win so consistently and the pats are.the best run.organization in the L. favored to win it next year and for as.long as TBgod is taking snaps .

feelsgoodman.I look forward to seeing the niners not win anything.for.another year
laugh.gif

Agree completely, but it was the ravens harbaugh lol

My man. About time.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Doesn't mean a damn thing - so have the Colts. Eli Manning was sent down from the heavens to absolve Bill Belichick of his sins. He will never win another Super Bowl as long as Eli draws breath.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Agree completely, but it was the ravens harbaugh lol

Smh salted
laugh.gif

But my statement stands, even though I have ultimate respect for the ravens organization.

Tb and BB is one of the , if not the, GOAT coach QB combo of all time. Spy gate is the biggest black eye in Boston sports history doe.
30t6p3b.gif

as with any post he makes about the pats, chester's just trolling...he knows the real deal on the inside
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And I'ma Jets fan

Agreed

And I'ma Dolphins fan

Now that simp of a coach is back tracking. Damn homey, at least stand by what you said or think more carefully before you say something. Post from ProFootballTalk.com. Link here.

John Harbaugh: Patriots earned those championships
Posted by Michael David Smith on May 1, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT

After saying in a radio interview that Spygate had “stained

Originally Posted by CP1708

And I'ma Jets fan

Agreed

And I'ma Dolphins fan

Pretty much. How many undrafted FA'a did they have on the team last season?

laugh.gif

You would have better luck praying for Tim Tebow to become a decent quarterback champ.   

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Jim and the Niners have nothing to do with this, Einstein. 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
 The Pats are a better organization than the Niners? Please elaborate. 

Big brother John is just speaking his mind. 

All Ima say is the Pats had some dirty players in their heyday, esp on defense.

Ty Law grabbing on players jersey when he got beat. They even had to put in that 5 yard rule because of him.

Rodney Harrison stayed taking cheap shots on receivers. And Bruschi would punch players in the nuts at the bottom of the pile on, and come out with the fumble recovery.

Remember the tuck rule?

The Pats are really shady, and like yall said they haven't won anything since, but at the same time they are still really good, and the conference championships speak for themselves.

I always thought they robbed Peyton of like 2 rings tho!

They def knew what the rams were doing

Destroying the tapes SMH. If we could see the evidence we would know the extent

Originally Posted by psk2310

Frickin ratbirds...Last year was their one chance a in weak AFC & they still blew it. Pats & Steelers have reloaded so their once again going to be looking up again in the AFC standings...
roll.gif
how was that our "one" chance? please explain how the ravens won't be just as competitive next year??
matter fact, how are we not favored to win the division..

Originally Posted by CP1708

And I'ma Jets fan

Agreed

And I'ma Dolphins fan

Anyone who doesn't have this pov is delusional or being facetious.

So wait a second, yall think the Pats are the only ones video taping?
LMFAO
Just because they got caught because Mangina told, im pretty sure plenty of coaches around the league are guilty of atleast as much

and im a steelers fan

JOHN harbaugh of the RAVENS said this. not JIM harbaugh of the NINERS. tldr?

he shouldnt be back tracking tho. he said what he said now man up and stand by your word

Originally Posted by solarius49

So wait a second, yall think the Pats are the only ones video taping?
LMFAO
Just because they got caught because Mangina told, im pretty sure plenty of coaches around the league are guilty of atleast as much
all of this. it's funny...because mike tomlin said the SAME thing back after we got caught. and so did madden. their opinions don't matter though, they don't know anything. disgruntled and salty fans know a lot more about what goes on in the nfl
laugh.gif

after the the saints little spying situation, you're EXTREMELY naive if you believe this stuff isn't or wasn't widespread in the league. our owner has even said we've caught people video taping...but simply told them to stop and revoked their field passes.

Back
Top Bottom