John Travolta's son dies in Bahamas

Dang and John seems like a genuine dude. A real family man.

Hate to hear this with anyone.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Hit his head on a bathtub?
nerd.gif
He had a seizure.

That's a real shame for him and his family.

But, you've got to wonder if his Scientology beliefs had anything to do with it - his son was autistic and epileptic I think and those are things thatScientology don't believe in - and don't medicate - similar to the Tom Cruise interview when he was talking about antidepressants. I just wonder ifthey denied him meds or anything like that.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Hit his head on a bathtub?
nerd.gif
He had a seizure.
My local news reported that he hit his head on a bathtub. Maybe he hit his head then had a seizure or had a seizure then severely hit his headagainst the bathtub. I don't know. That's just what I heard.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

But, you've got to wonder if his Scientology beliefs had anything to do with it - his son was autistic and epileptic I think and those are things that Scientology don't believe in - and don't medicate - similar to the Tom Cruise interview when he was talking about antidepressants. I just wonder if they denied him meds or anything like that.

Interesting thought. If it did have anything to do with the death i wonder if it will have any effects on his beliefs or any other scientoligist friends ofTravolta

i swear thats the worst way to start of the year
smh.gif

r.i.p
original.jpg

original.jpg

wow they look a like a lot r.i.p my dude

But, you've got to wonder if his Scientology beliefs had anything to do with it - his son was autistic and epileptic I think and those are things that Scientology don't believe in - and don't medicate - similar to the Tom Cruise interview when he was talking about antidepressants. I just wonder if they denied him meds or anything like that.

85727qwYV_w.jpg

Originally Posted by onewearz

85727qwYV_w.jpg

I CAN SEE THE PRESS

MAKING FRONT PAGE WITH A STORY LIKE THIS
tired.gif

Sorry to hear this, losin anyone is tough, let alone just a kid.

RIP and i wish the fam the best.

Back
Top Bottom