John Wall.....Bust?

So I'm having a friendly debate with one of my co workers about Kyrie being top 5 in the next two years(I'm in the Cleveland area). And he says Kyrie is lightyears ahead of Wall, has more potential....then says he's a bust. Did I miss something? Or are we really that caught up in the moment to make these type of statements?

Your friend is an idiot. He had a decent rookie year, having a pretty good 2nd year considering the circumstances (stuck with a whole roster full of knuckleheads), and he's only 21.

He isnt a bust, but he is no where near as good as everyone thought he would be by this point.

roll.gif

What expectations are we really having midway through his second season though? How is 16 5 and 8 bad? On a terrible team at that. Oh and he gives you a block and 2 steals. I would love that from my second year pg

And he says Kyrie is lightyears ahead of Wall, has more potential....then says he's a bust. 
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

John Wall is in a bad situation with teammates that are all mostly clowns. You can't hold him to his teammates accounts. He had a strong rookie year and is trying to figure out a way to help his team get to playing competitive basketball.

I wouldn't call him a bust.

Direct your friend to the "Javale Mcgee does it again thread" just so he see what John Wall is working with.

Nah, he's just surrounded by a bunch of dummies who are sucking the life out of him.

not a bust, but I thought he would have developed a jumpshot by now. seems like he doesnt work on adding to his game in the offseason.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

it's clear your coworker doesn't actually WATCH Wizards games
No one outside of the greater D.C. area would take time out of their precious lives to watch your sorry @%# team.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

it's clear your coworker doesn't actually WATCH Wizards games
No one outside of the greater D.C. area would take time out of their precious lives to watch your sorry @%# team.

wow that's breaking news!!!!
grin.gif

I wouldn't comment on a player I don't watch as being a bust but maybe that's just me *shrug*

Wall is garbage IMO, how hes playing right now is about as good as hes gonna be.

Honestly, Kyrie will be a better PG than Wall.

Rubio and Brandon Knight will also end up better.

he has great talent, and it's too early to label him a bust. let's wait 4 more years.
about the team issue, there are a few guys that could play with less talent and still overachieve. think about lebron with the cavs and cp3 with the hornets. i don't think wall can do what they did, but i don't blame him. i wouldn't want to play with mediocrity. the gm has to put good players around wall or else, when his rookie contract is up, i hope he goes to championship contender.

Back
Top Bottom