john wall cited* with b and e

Posted: Monday May 4, 2009 10:57AM; Updated: Monday May 4, 2009 10:57AM
[h1]Report: Wall cited with breaking and entering[/h1]
Top recruit John Wall has been cited with breaking and entering, Raleigh police said Monday according to a report from a local television station.Authorities said Wall, 18, was charged with misdemeanor breaking and entering in connection with an April 27 break-in at a home in Raleigh.

Wall, ranked No. 1 in the Rivals.com 2009 class, is among the last top players to commit and is said to be choosing between up to eight schools. A report inSunday's Charlotte Observer said he was close to committing, but no announcement has been made.

According to the report, police said an officer saw Wall leaving from the rear of the residence and was able to detain him. Two other people were alsocharged.

The 6-4 guard averaged 21 points, seven rebounds and nine assists for Word of God Christian Academy in Raleigh this past season.

John...
smh.gif

but if there no force used and nothing was taken, this thing will def disappear.

From ESPN/Yahoo reports: Police said there was no forced entry and nothing to indicate anything was missing from the residence, WRAL-TV reported.

Sooo if there was no forced entry, what exactly could have happened

Someone break this down

Don't really matter, I don't think.

This'll dissapear and he'll still be able to go where he wants.

Plus, it's only a misdemeanor.

The 6-4 guard averaged 21 points, seven rebounds and nine assists for Word of God Christian Academy in Raleigh this past season.
Really.

Word of God huh?

Wonder what that word is that he was hearing in his head when he did this.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

From ESPN/Yahoo reports: Police said there was no forced entry and nothing to indicate anything was missing from the residence, WRAL-TV reported.

Someone break this down
its not his house.. he went into it. maybe the door was open? or window was open? who knows right now.

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

there goes your future
laugh.gif
really?

I see some people don't understand how the law works.

word Willie got arrested 39 times and still got picked up for the Packers.

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Someone break this down
its not his house.. he went into it. maybe the door was open? or window was open? who knows right now.
I figured the "breaking" literally meant breaking a lock or a window etc. etc. That's where I am not getting it.

Guess it's clear now that he isn't surrounded by upstanding young men or maybe he himself isn't either at this point

Hopefully he gets his head out of his butt

roll.gif
at "there goes your future". Plax yourself for posting that

isn't worse than what Aminu did last year and certainly isn't as bad as the situation Tyreke put himself in last year.

will blow over. but does raise some concerns about him that probably people had already.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Idiot

lol Athletes are getting younger and______________________ Wonder what these kids would be doing if there were no opportunities in sports??????

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Someone break this down
I figured the "breaking" literally meant breaking a lock or a window etc. etc. That's where I am not getting it.

Guess it's clear now that he isn't surrounded by upstanding young men or maybe he himself isn't either at this point

Hopefully he gets his head out of his butt

roll.gif
at "there goes your future". Plax yourself for posting that

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

isn't worse than what Aminu did last year and certainly isn't as bad as the situation Tyreke put himself in last year.

will blow over. but does raise some concerns about him that probably people had already.

What did they do?

You would think there have been enough examples of athletes messing up their career that kids might start to get it, but that will never happen. Of course thisis not going to throw things off track for him really, but it raises a red flag and now he has to deal with people who will remember this when they judge him.Of course it won't mean much, but if I was the #1 prospect in the country the last thing on my mind would be something like this just for the faintpossibility of messing up what I have in front of me.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Even I forgot about both of these situations until you mentioned them...

wallhouse.jpg

and it's for sale, actually.
So they either:

A) Went into an empty house to run a train on a chick

or

B) Went into an empty house to get high

Back
Top Bottom