Johnny Depp suing Amber Heard for 50 million? Amber Heard counter suing for “100 MILLION DOLLARS”

mr z

Supporter
Anybody watching this? Had no idea Depp was suing this chick. Court case started last week and it’s already shenanigans bruh.

One witness dismissed bc she was liking tweets from testimonies

Another chick that’s supposedly Heard’s girlfriend was live tweeting in the court room and passing notes back and forth :rofl:

Both are massive alcoholics and drug abusers and Depp had to have a personal doctor that would go to him wherever he was in the world on some Michael Jackson ****.

Amber assistant testified she spit in her face :wow:

Most shockingly….Johnny Depp was born and raised in AMERICA!

Is this a movie?

Last edited:
I'm not too familiar but what wife told me she went public that he was beating her throughout their relationship. He got cancelled. Turns out she was actually swinging on him/the abusive one and her stories were total BS.
while he gets dropped from all his movies(Pirates, Harry Potter), they recasted, while she is still green lit on all her roles.

he started recording conversations to potentially save himself for proof. this is just one excerpt

This ***** crazy and a terrible human.
1650272186946.jpeg

Depp lost A lot of movie projects because of this *****

Obviously me too defended amber to death in the beginning until depp proved with voice recordings
I still see some females defending amber heard on twitter 😂

Back
Top Bottom