Jollibee... serious business

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

63rd st and roosevelt ave ...

there was still about 100 people online at midnight

one of my pet peeves on nt ..

so your saying there were 100 people online, they must have that 3g network.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
That's the most ******ed pet peeve i'veheard of.

I pass one of these joints every time I go to my girls house

never knew what it was...

is it worth trying out? if so, what do you recommend?

i think its the combo 3 ... (im guessing your girl either lives in carson, wesco or near puente hills mall)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

but if its the combo 3 its spaghetti + 1 fried chickn gravy on the side.

i'm telllinnn you that chicken and spagg is gonna get u
eek.gif

its about $5

After living in San Fran/Daly City for 12+ years, I think it's safe to say Filipino folks will line up deep for ANYTHING ( discovery zone, target, elephantbar openings all in DC LOL)

Man checking out the menu they've got egg in everything and that breakfast menu looks
sick.gif
. Im'a check it out anyways when i go to NY, get my Anthony Bourdain on.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

After living in San Fran/Daly City for 12+ years, I think it's safe to say Filipino folks will line up deep for ANYTHING ( discovery zone, target, elephant bar openings all in DC LOL)

Hahahahaha Reminds me of Caucasian folks in the City Period

I love Jollibee
laugh.gif
Try to hit it up at least once everytime I'm back home in the East Bay for break (Union Landing
nerd.gif
)

Chicken Joy + Spaghetti Combo with a Pandan drink. If I'm feeling extra hungry, I get the chicken soup thing. Hella good
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DL2352

I love Jollibee
laugh.gif
Try to hit it up at least once everytime I'm back home in the East Bay for break (Union Landing
nerd.gif
)

Chicken Joy + Spaghetti Combo with a Pandan drink. If I'm feeling extra hungry, I get the chicken soup thing. Hella good
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I haven't been to that one in about....I don't know, 3 years? How much is it usually for that combo? I just remember being pissed at howsmall the portions were
laugh.gif

i work up the block and when i got to work at 10 there was a line around the corner..everyone was filipino tho..i honestly thought the line was cus they weregiving the food away....

Back
Top Bottom