-Jonas Copped the new F01 (7-series)..Vol: "My man...."

12,000 posts in a little over a year? You got a life doggie? You ever left your house?

You're right, it's just a discussion, and I'm adding my 2 cents...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Aesthetically, I'm more pleased by the LS and the S-class.

at the end of the day i dunno how Cpark or Kay gonna debate this........

i know a dude of ben level would never be seen in a Lexus but c'mon now...............now yall def goin by the NAME.

o yea im not bmw hater, thats just silly. the new 7 not hideous but i think i prefer the older model until i get to see in person. like cpatl i love all cars/discussion.

If we're speaking Aesthetically, then the S-class wins, hands-down...6:30...

Theres NO car on the road that even remotely looks like the current S-class...BUT Thats the difference between MB and BMW...Mercedes changes their carsexterior drastically when it comes time for facelifts....Not that theres anything wrong with that...

BMW tends to stick to their "roots" a little more and makes their changes a little more gradually and subtle
smokin.gif
...but they still catch every eye on the road
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

12,000 posts in a little over a year? You got a life doggie? You ever left your house?

laugh.gif
thanks to blackberry.........i bet in this economy thats a waste toyou also correct?

now you seem to come off type angry.

leave the house plenty, i stay at 2 cribs btw.........

you aint answer the question though......why are you on Niketalk with the state of this economy neo soul brova?

roll.gif
KayCurrency wrote:

And for the record, Quattroporte > everything else.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Kay, this dude came in here talkin about how these big body luxo cars TANK big time then he says Quattroporte>>>?

roll.gif
roll.gif

neo soul man get off that dust.

roll.gif
KayCurrency wrote:

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Kay, this dude came in here talkin about how these big body luxo cars TANK big time then he says Quattroporte>>>?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Right...
laugh.gif
Buddy is confused...

I bet he rides a moped to work
nerd.gif

roll.gif
KayCurrency wrote:

Vancity74 wrote:

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I enjoy a car that I can actually drive, and not have drive me. I'll take a Ferrari-derived 4.7 liter V8 over anything BMW or Mercedes offers...

edit: stay at 2 cribs? must suck having divorced parents, junior.

The Quat' aint in the same class fam....Where talkin mid-upper price ranged Sedans, IE...7-series, S-class, LS, A-wful8's...ect...ect

oh you mean this?...your dead wrong...its a POS...certainly a stunner, and a headturner with elegance, but the quality is terrible and it will hurt yourpockets because of it. new ****** ftl. i got rid of it after 6 months.

Why is it that whenever someone feels like their losing an argument they either a) hope that someone made a grammar error so they can point it out or b) bringup post count. $##@% dumb.

laugh.gif

true.

he didnt offend me at all, i like to join in the many topics of NT. lets hope conficker take take NT/YUKU hostage.

AnJ55 nice avy.

out.

Originally Posted by AnJ55

oh you mean this?...your dead wrong...its a POS...certainly a stunner, and a headturner with elegance, but the quality is terrible and it will hurt your pockets because of it. new ****** ftl. i got rid of it after 6 months.

No, I'm not talking about the 04's or 05's. Those were POS's, but so is the first MY of any car. 2001 M3's are garbage. Does that mean the05's are garbage as well? Nope.

2009 Sport GT S ftw:

2009-maserati-quattroporte-sport-gt-s-4.jpg

But I thought you ballers only whipped S600's or better?

last time i checked S600s were way more ballin' than a leased m3 you cant afford, e46 at that

Originally Posted by AnJ55

oh you mean this?...your dead wrong...its a POS...certainly a stunner, and a headturner with elegance, but the quality is terrible and it will hurt your pockets because of it. new ****** ftl. i got rid of it after 6 months.

No, I'm not talking about the 04's or 05's. Those were POS's, but so is the first MY of any car. 2001 M3's are garbage. Does that mean the 05's are garbage as well? Nope.

2009 Sport GT S ftw:

2009-maserati-quattroporte-sport-gt-s-4.jpg
it was an 06...and they didnt change much. not trying to be a $*%% but do you own one to vouch for it? im just saying i had one and it wasntenjoyable.

No I don't, and I don't doubt the reliability. I mean it's an Italian after all. But it's not like the S-class or 7-series was ranking high onthe reliability charts either. All I'm saying is when it comes to looks, performance, and drivability, the Q is my pick for the simple fact that it'sthe most driver-oriented car of the bunch. I've owned an LS before and it's a nice car and everything but christ is it ever boring you can't eventell if the engine is on when you're inside.

As for the GS, I like them, but I could never see myself getting one over a 6-speed 5-series.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Why is it that whenever someone feels like their losing an argument they either a) hope that someone made a grammar error so they can point it out or b) bring up post count. $##@% dumb.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom