Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

If these are only women's sizes, I don't feel as bad not being able to get them.

-Drew

They released at some smallish store I believe that has one of the oldest Jordan accounts in US. Guys were walking out with multiples. Then they said sold out and were backdooring more pairs

delete1234 delete1234 was it that many pair or it wasnt alot of people out there?

They had like 300 or something like that. I think they gave out about 250 that day. What had happen was we were in the front of the line and the Royal 1s also came out that day. So they ended up selling out of the royals but I guess the stock people didn’t notice so we would ask for “both pair” and they’d give you two. They were thinking they were regular royals but both were satins. Eventually they caught on, I think me and my girl were like the last people to finesse

First time I’m going to try to get a pair of women’s shoes for my self.

That sounds weird

The other two situations you described were individually numbered and limited to those respective drops, that shadow one was not. Completely different toss

Yup. Active athlete in Houston and Walters in Atlanta.

I left with 4 men’s pairs and 4 GS pairs :smh: talk about a payday.

I still kept my size though.

I wonder if Active Athlete will be the store for the Timberlake pop up when the tour comes to town.

Back
Top Bottom