Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

A new low when 95% of these shoes will be bought by dudes just to resell . The me too movement dead amongst the heads . :smh:

2k spent, nada

I hit with 1,850 spent...
Guess it’s really just luck.
76AA1D74-93BA-4B8B-AAE9-EFFBF1A5BFDD.jpeg

It is

Saw guy in the Detroit group hit for a smaller size on 9 minutes

**** really makes no sense or anything above a size 10 was gonna be impossible

Didn’t realize so many NT’ers took L’s Sadderday for sure...
I was going to try for my size, but my sister wasn’t trying to spend big money on the real SBB’s. I honestly feel like I would have hit, but oh well. I’m sure she’ll appreciate them.

It's worst when people say "I'm buying for my mother, wife, daughter, sister" :lol:

They are women’s shoes, these shoes were intended for them. Us guys can’t get everything, I’ve bought damn near everything that’s released this year & haven’t worn a single pair. Definitely time for the ladies to land a dope colorway with a new twist.

Mine still says “enrolled.”

It says “Closed - Not a Winner” on both of of my brothers apps.

A new low when 95% of these shoes will be bought by dudes just to resell . The me too movement dead amongst the heads . :smh:

This isn't a woman's shoe, i'm tired of hearing it, this is one of the nicest Jordan 1s to ever come out. Ever. It's not some hot pink and purple shoe, it's the Shattered Backboard colorway. I got the Bred Toes, Game Royals, Shadows this year, but these would be my top Jordan 1 all year, to wear, not sell. The only difference is that Nike is idiotic and made these only up to a 10.5 and slapped an arbitrary "Womens" label on it. If Nike would have made these for men, and released these in Space Jam numbers, it would have still been an instant sell out. If Nike were truly concerned about the MeToo movement, they wouldn't have allowed a pervasive culture of sexual harassment in their company.

Took a Shiekh L too. Either I’ll get these tomorrow or something else big coming up soon, I’m feeling too good about it :nerd:

This isn't a woman's shoe, i'm tired of hearing it, this is one of the nicest Jordan 1s to ever come out. Ever. It's not some hot pink and purple shoe, it's the Shattered Backboard colorway. I got the Bred Toes, Game Royals, Shadows this year, but these would be my top Jordan 1 all year, to wear, not sell. The only difference is that Nike is idiotic and made these only up to a 10.5 and slapped an arbitrary "Womens" label on it. If Nike would have made these for men, and released these in Space Jam numbers, it would have still been an instant sell out. If Nike were truly concerned about the MeToo movement, they wouldn't have allowed a pervasive culture of sexual harassment in their company.

Space jam numbers ? Lol these would be on the sale rack bro stop it

I find it wild that the size label on the shadows is black and includes men’s and women’s sizing, but the size label on this box is the same white label as every other single aj1 og high box... and doesn’t include a men’s sizing, only women’s. :rolleyes

I hit with 1,850 spent...
Guess it’s really just luck.
76AA1D74-93BA-4B8B-AAE9-EFFBF1A5BFDD.jpeg
Its not luck. Its the size you selected and if it was even available and when you entered for your reservation. If you dont enter right when they come up, you pretty much never have a chance. And if you change the store or size after you`ve already entered, you`re behind anyone that hasnt.

You don’t have to listen , but why wouldn’t you listen to a person that entered with 8 accounts and the only ones I didn’t win were over a size 10?

Just saying
I also won another 9.5 at footlocker. ‍♂️♂️♂️

77388619-3A76-44D3-BE60-D3C706DE2817.jpeg

Its not luck. Its the size you selected and if it was even available and when you entered for your reservation. If you dont enter right when they come up, you pretty much never have a chance. And if you change the store or size after you`ve already entered, you`re behind anyone that hasnt.
That’s false

You don’t have to listen , but why wouldn’t you listen to a person that entered with 8 accounts and the only ones I didn’t win were over a size 10?

Just saying
I also won another 9.5 at footlocker. ‍♂️♂️♂️

77388619-3A76-44D3-BE60-D3C706DE2817.jpeg
What are the odds... I entered for the 9.5 at all these exact locations and took an L smh

I’m in STL as well but congrats bro

Back
Top Bottom