Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

I’m in Chicago
Ive gotten lucky on some limited stuff at FTA lately
But I can’t hit on anything at FTL
Champs has also been good to me
I think it’s cuz there are so many FTL here and more members

Nike is so dumb, these should've been released in men's sizes. Even if these were released as a massive GR, they would still sell out

I guess Nike is going with that women’s equality theme
New labels and now this
I think it’s gonna take a miracle for anyone to hit on the extended sizes

very random question .. i wear a mens 8-8.5.. as far as availability (which obviously nobody knows) but if you had to guess.. am i better off going with a womens 10 or 9.5?

Bruh i been trying to hit on reservation for like a year and just now found out you have to physically accept your reservation in the app in order to get the shoe, thought it just chose people randomly based on the headstart lmaooo

Was chilling at my mall waiting for them to go live and literally checked in the same minute.
Still expecting the L.

God speed to you all.

You were chilling at the mall waiting for them to show up on the app so you can check in WOW

not to mention the size distribution and quantity of them probably pretty low compared to a mens limited release

Bruh i been trying to hit on reservation for like a year and just now found out you have to physically accept your reservation in the app in order to get the shoe, thought it just chose people randomly based on the headstart lmaooo

Well, it is random. IF you're picked, you have to accept your reservation.

Back
Top Bottom