Jordan 1 alpha high *customs*

Soda_cup_barfs.gif

Not too much love for the custom job, I personally didn't do it, I think i might just remove the straps and hope that the stitching holes won't show too much afterwards

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

tumblr_m2lsys837A1r6jwmd.gif
That wasn't funny the first time you posted it.

And to the OP, i don't like them. But if you do, congrats!
laugh.gif
 But acid what did you expect though, look at who we are dealing with here 
laugh.gif

seems that a lot have humans have forgotten that individual style does not always have to fit into what is trendy or popular,although they could have done a bit better job sewing I do like the concept.

And i picked them up for half the price of sales tax on a new pair of shoes.

for 7 bux even if i removed the straps i think i got a good deal. There is some glue under the areas that were stitched on and I'm not sure how to remove it?

i wouldnt take them if they were free

actually you could pay me to take them and i still wouldnt take them.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i wouldnt take them if they were free

actually you could pay me to take them and i still wouldnt take them.

So you're saying your personal style is different than mine? Cheers!

Originally Posted by blue80s

they were 7 bucks
that still doesnt answer my question. sales tax is a percentage on a certain amount of money. if you buy something for $1 and sales tax is 5% your new total is $1.05 and if you "picked them up for half the price of sales tax on a new pair of shoes." you must go to places where their shoes are really really cheap

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by blue80s

they were 7 bucks
that still doesnt answer my question. sales tax is a percentage on a certain amount of money. if you buy something for $1 and sales tax is 5% your new total is $1.05 and if you "picked them up for half the price of sales tax on a new pair of shoes." you must go to places where their shoes are really really cheap
It was an approximation haha. our sales tax is 12 %

I dont know whats worse..the shoes or the fact you felt compelled to make a new thread about picking them up.

Back
Top Bottom