Jordan 1 Biohack

No wonder we can’t hit on FLX
Looks like most stores only get one size run
Then you figure the employees take the good sizes
Leaves us with nothing

I think the biggest burn for me with the new system is the removal of the rewards, that was such an incentive to shop at the store or buy more shoes because you already had a discount. I'm sure some braniac decided that they could make more money by removing it.

I think the stores are just struggling and they couldn’t afford to give out rewards anymore
You figure most folks like us only buy new releases and never shop for anything else
Imagine how much money they were losing shipping out free socks lol

Nearest store to me is a solid 3 hours away.... still entered, impending L in route.

I don’t know why I enter with points
I could spend my points on a gift card but it seems like such a ripoff
But then again I’m just wasting my points on headstarts....

Last edited:
I saw on YouTube or twitter where some guy has some ridiculous amount of points
I think it was like 5 or 10 million

I think the biggest burn for me with the new system is the removal of the rewards, that was such an incentive to shop at the store or buy more shoes because you already had a discount. I'm sure some braniac decided that they could make more money by removing it.
See, I did not even know that the rewards were discontinued with the new FLX system (I am one of those people who does not always read the small, fine print). I was wondering why I was not receiving codes anymore on my receipts since most of my purchases are over $100 (hell, over $200 these days).

I am wondering if I should switch it up and change the locations that I usually select for Foot Locker and Champs (and take Ls from SMH) and choose different stores for this release. There is only 1 Footaction in my area getting them, so no other locations to choose from there. I really wonder if choosing locations that are less "hot" may make a difference or not. It seems that stock is limited on these all around, so my concern is that if I choose stores that are not as big, I would think their stock would be lower.

I dunno, but I entered raffles for stores that are like 2 hours away from me and I will be hitting Amtrak if I must to get a pair!

Yeah the old rewards was awesome
Spend $200 get $20 reward
Now you gotta spend $750 to get a $20 gift card
Plus you could transfer the rewards easily
People would hook each other up in the coupon thread when they had a reward that was about to expire and wasn’t going to use it

Back
Top Bottom