Jordan 1 Biohack

Glad I didn't spend my flx pts on these like i wanted to. Hibbet didn't stall me out and I'm not holding my breath for the flx apps

DFW FOLKS , if you put in for PARKS FTA its going to be an automatic L, unless they get them 2moro, some FTA got them others dont

this is good/bad fcfs once they arrive in store

DFW FOLKS , if you put in for PARKS FTA its going to be an automatic L, unless they get them 2moro, some FTA got them others dont

Never copped anything from Parks Mall ...gonna just take my L from the Galleria and VistaRidge Mall instead.

My FTA store only got 20 pairs, and its the only FTA in the state. smh.
Our biggest champs store is closed temporarily due to Covid. smh

This is gonna be messy.

Can't lose if I don't enter :pimp:

If they FCFS near me tho I'll go. Parks will be gone before I could ever get over there. Best shot would be Northpark for me if that happened

Last edited:
My FTA store only got 20 pairs, and its the only FTA in the state. smh.
Our biggest champs store is closed temporarily due to Covid. smh

This is gonna be messy.
What state is this so I don’t move there. Unless shoes are plentiful outside of covid and pandemics.

Yeah FTA in Houston cancelled my reservations for GS & Mens just now too.
I'm assuming pairs wont be obtained in time for RD which means resellers will walk out with full boxes next week. :smh:

PO

And it starts lol.. I'm about to check and see if my area is cancelled.

So DTLRVilla put up a store list and apparently a handful of these stores haven't been open in months/aren't reopening Villa been trash since the merger smh

I haven't been on in a minute but this release already seems bio hacked! All my attempts for reservations got canceled and the apps act like I never even tried. Smdh

Back
Top Bottom