Jordan 1 Biohack

Easy to bash it when you hate on it just because YOU don’t win. It’s really simple. The main reason yall hit on the old system is because of the check in codes everyone on here had access to...which most average people didn’t spend the time going to the store to get the codes. This is a very small community in the big picture. When you were winning, “it’s so amazing this system works so well”. Now that you aren’t hitting “this system sucks f*** FLX” blah blah blah

Almost said something crazy to you but I’m trying to do better. You simply don’t know what you’re talking about. Has nothing to do with checkout codes. I’d drive to store and check in in person if need be and had no problem doing so. The system does suck. You’re clueless.

I’m of the opinion that flx mirrors the old system in that it rewards “loyal” customers. Before it rolled out a lot of us hit regularly because we were able to cop most of what we wanted regularly. Flx starts and we all got reset at zero. People that started spending big early built up their points so they continued to hit regularly. I wasn’t spending a lot when flx started and wasnt hitting anything. Covid shut everything down and I started buying heavy online. Bot free. My points accumulated and then stores reopened. Now I’m hitting most releases at all three stores. So to me the system is the same except all rewards are now centralized in flx. You may not be hitting as much bc people in your locale have more points than u from buying bricks, etc. In short you gotta spend. It’s lame, it doesn’t seem randomized/fair, but I’m only sharing this to help. I could be completely wrong tho.
Your right imo Since I started building early I hit every release . So constantly I’m buying Almost every week especially when Jordan was dropping shoes back 2 back

I just checked FTL & I thought I straight bricked in the GS Size, but it’s Wait Listed, just a slower, even more prolonged L, but it’s cool. Today was a success 🤷🏾‍♂️😎 hopefully everyone who’s been waiting on these ugly ducklings like I have gets to cop, most interesting AJ1 outside of the Tie Dye to me all year really, which I still need in a 11.5 by the way 🙌🏾😂😂

Welp ... things are back to normal

1599179091929.jpg

Easy to bash it when you hate on it just because YOU don’t win. It’s really simple. The main reason yall hit on the old system is because of the check in codes everyone on here had access to...which most average people didn’t spend the time going to the store to get the codes. This is a very small community in the big picture. When you were winning, “it’s so amazing this system works so well”. Now that you aren’t hitting “this system sucks f*** FLX” blah blah blah

:stoneface:

Almost said something crazy to you but I’m trying to do better. You simply don’t know what you’re talking about. Has nothing to do with checkout codes. I’d drive to store and check in in person if need be and had no problem doing so. The system does suck. You’re clueless.

Kids name is Sneakehead, enough said

I couldn't use my 93k points if I wanted to lol Only Stockton, CA FTL was available, I wasn't driving 100 miles both ways to get them had I won. None of these raffles hit so snkrs only shot.

Gonna have to build up points...the issue is the only thing to build it with is shoes we can't buy. But now the system is far enough along that it'll probably keep rewarding the same people.

The thing is on the old system...I would sometimes not use my bro's account for months at a time....it'd still hit when we needed it. Hard to assume that was tied to spend then

I hit a size 10 from ftl. That account had 20k points. I was sweating this release. First time I hit on FLX.

Is there a time limit to reserve if selected? And does name changing still work on this app?

Yeah, maybe YOU would/could check in at stores as needed...but what about all the other people who don’t have time to stop by different stores to check in? You gotta remember, the world doesn’t revolve around you and you’re not the only one in it.
Kids name is Sneakehead, enough said
You're right. "Magic33" is such a cool name

Got another 2 W's from FTL, 2 WL as well.
Anybody have estimations on total stock.

BTW online tomorrow will be pitiful, still give a shot tho.

Back
Top Bottom