Jordan 1 Biohack

^^ yall tried logging out, force closing the app, then logging back in ?
Also make sure your app is updated, they did an update like last week I think.

^^ yall tried logging out, force closing the app, then logging back in ?
Also make sure your app is updated, they did an update like last week I think.

Did both and nada. I signed out twice, resigned in the same. My app was updated on Aug 24th and doesn’t need updating. This system is a joke.

0/3 across all footapps. in SNKRS we trust tomorrow

Just hit my size 10 locally here in MI at Puffer Reds!!! Funny thing is I just called them 10 mins ago to check & see if they were doing FCFS in store in addition to their online raffle, & just so happened to check my email while working & I got 1!!! 😏 Aye!!! 1st boutique win in forever, I really wanted these too!!! 😎😎

Man I haven't been to puffer reds in almost a decade. They still down in Yipsi?

Congrats to those that hit!!! What's the deadline to pick them up now? I'm on central time....might have to hang around the stores to catch a re-raffle.....

I bet you do :lol:

That's uber stupid now tho with FLX....the points come from purchases.....you essentially bought them. Then spent them on a reserve you didn't pick up.

I think they’re sending all the unclaimed pairs directly to GOAT now. Are unclaimed pairs even still a thing?
They still have unclaimed depending on the store you hit. My stores are currently FCFS two days after release. Gotta get there early like the good ole days.

WOW.....I was about to go to bed (since I have been working from home, I have been doing more work at night and I am trying to have a 4 day holiday weekend so I worked late tonight LOL) and I get this text from Woodstack in NY:

20200904_012708.jpg

This is so wild! I have never ever won a raffle before. Now I have 2 and I only need 1.....I wonder if I will win another raffle. That would be crazy if I did just because I never won a raffle before today, but I am more than good with my 2 Ws.

0/3 across all footapps. in SNKRS we trust tomorrow

Man I haven't been to puffer reds in almost a decade. They still down in Yipsi?
Yep, they remodeled a bit a few years ago, but it’s still kicking. The Wayne location is still open as well.

WOW.....I was about to go to bed (since I have been working from home, I have been doing more work at night and I am trying to have a 4 day holiday weekend so I worked late tonight LOL) and I get this text from Woodstack in NY:

20200904_012708.jpg

This is so wild! I have never ever won a raffle before. Now I have 2 and I only need 1.....I wonder if I will win another raffle. That would be crazy if I did just because I never won a raffle before today, but I am more than good with my 2 Ws.
AWESOME! Very happy for you! 💪🤩

Back
Top Bottom