Jordan 1 Biohack

real talk, how do you win on snkrs. like seriously.
do I just need to delete my account and start over? is it possible to do that and use the same email address?
I've had one account, been team manual my whole life and haven't won one thing on snkrs.
nothing. no exclusive access, no got em screen since the app was created.

enough is enough.

Whats the resale gonna be on these cuz Imma have to wait on when its at its lowest. This is some bull****

How many of these were produced? I was able to double up... that ain’t happened on a Jordan 1 since high school...

Guess I’ll be selling the second pair. I just tried on SNKRS expecting not to hit, and hit anyway.

Thanks for taking a chance away.

I was charged by FNL, no email confirmation though. Hoping it went through.

L's on everything else.

real talk, how do you win on snkrs. like seriously.
do I just need to delete my account and start over? is it possible to do that and use the same email address?
I've had one account, been team manual my whole life and haven't won one thing on snkrs.
nothing. no exclusive access, no got em screen since the app was created.

enough is enough.

It really just feels like pure luck at this point. 2 biggest sneakers I've ever gotten off there were the Royal 1s & Flu Games. I havent seen a Got Em screen since the Flu Games tho so I normally wait til I get a PayPal email. This app is buggy af now, I havent gotten ANY kind of notifications in YEARS despite all my options set to ON. It doesnt update the pages or releases so when a shock drop happens I dont see it at all. I have to log out & then back in cuz if I dont it goes straight to sold out smh. So yea I hate this app too, crazy you havent won anything on it tho. Thats wild

🖕🏾
FB09994A-A093-4E2A-8E38-6A8581422911.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom