Jordan 1 Biohack

04510D7F-39B0-406E-B846-D5A04DA98235.jpeg

joints are 🔥... just wish the tongue was black...:rolleyes

i keep getting access denied on JD and finishling wtf hit a 10.5 on snkrs but need a 13

What did you confirmation screen say?

all i got so far is a email from paypal

if i dont get them i dont care

i just wanted to flip em and make $60.00

i wasn't signed in to my account

EDIT i look at the confirmation screen i got no order number

" A photo ID is required to pick up your order."

i asked for shipping order

I tried on FNL after missing everywhere else and I got a feeling Hibbet is going to cancel. FNL had no number no email and same pick up message. I feel the refund coming OTW. Im so frustrated with these ****ty experiences.

Meanwhile dudes getting 2 pairs and opening up SNKRS for a 3rd.. glad to see half us get none and the rest end up with 8. Must be nice.
:nthat:

Got lucky on SNKRS and hit on a SZ11. Can't seem to get on any of the FTL family sites today. Getting access denied on WIFI and loading errors on mobile. This is the first time this has happened. Anyone else having this issue?

I tried on FNL after missing everywhere else and I got a feeling Hibbet is going to cancel. FNL had no number no email and same pick up message. I feel the refund coming OTW. Im so frustrated with these ****ty experiences.

Meanwhile dudes getting 2 pairs and opening up SNKRS for a 3rd.. glad to see half us get none and the rest end up with 8. Must be nice.
:nthat:
Didn’t you get multiple unions? Lol stop complaining and let us flourish on these :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom