Jordan 1 Biohack

Expected L has become reality. Could only try SNKRS, which I can't hit anything on now, and then had to work

Go for GOAT in a couple weeks I guess

Copped!! Foud pair oddsox to match perfect!!
Screenshot_20200904-131245_Gallery.jpg

Didn’t get a confirmation from FNL but they charged my PayPal account.

Still haven’t received confirmation or a refund yet... don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad thing.

Just got back to the crib...my local FNL had FCFS..... crazy thing mall didnt open till 11am but folks was getting the security guards to open the doors early (ones driving around the mall)....managed to get one to open the side door...got in line and was able to scoop....line was kinda crazy after i left tho

Still haven’t received confirmation or a refund yet... don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad thing.

No go

These weekday releases are really ****ing annoying

local shop, 30ima wait.
was busy at the Nike outlet and didn't get here for opening so ended up with 6.5Y and 7Y $130 each. People were buying for $240 on the spot
IMG_20200904_123203.jpg

IMG_20200904_132609.jpg
What Nike outlet got these as a drop???

I may be the bearer of bad news, but that may be a ghost charge. If you have a FNL account and do not see it in your purchases, then unfortunately the charge will fall off in a few business days.

I hate how finishloan always lets you cart when it’s outta stock and let’s you checkout
Wish they would fix their site
They got a good rewards system imo
Just wish I could make purchases lol

Well.....WELL.....I have 5 brothers that will make you.....make you.....do absolutely nothing. They would do absolutely nothing. LMAO
:lol: ...you CAN be funny.

WOW, so you have not been this excited for a release since a few weeks ago? LOL I went for them, but I was not pressed for them (another chasing the W moment). Since I already have a Jordan 1 that is metallic silver (the girls grade school All-Stars that dropped in 2016) and I have only wore them 2 times that I can remember, I really did not need another 1 with metallic silver in it.
Haha, I was being a jackass about my few weeks excitement level. Actually, the last 1 I was this excited for was probably the LA to Chicago. This one though, you actually made me take a little closer look at them. That’s the truth.

I hit on SNKRS and SP both size 12. If anyone wants to swap a 12 bio hack for a pair of the smoke grey’s in a size 12 lmk.

Another day, another L. Im going to go the GOAT route a week or two later when resell settles. Before 2017 the releases were so much easier. I rarely took Ls but nowadays I’m catching them on literally everything. Oh well, that’s how the game goes.

Back
Top Bottom